[Update] Modern War 5.0 Known Issues - Report Bugs Here! - Page 19

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: [Update] Modern War 5.0 Known Issues - Report Bugs Here!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I see my post was erroneously duplicated. go figure. It is relaed to Gree after all.
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Has anyone transferred their account to a new device in the new 5.0 environment? I’m going to be getting a new phone and giving my old one to my son for Christmas. I don’t know how to transfer the game to the new device. Yes, I have read the FAQs in the, so called, help section in-game. However, it’s outdated and directs me to create a “Funzio ID” which is no longer an option with 5.0. Yes, I have created a ticket to support for help. But, we all know that means waiting a couple of weeks for a response; a response that will probably be a form letter created for an unrelated issue that is in no way helpful. So, I’m asking for help in this thread or in the one I created here
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...43#post1438443
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree, why are we testing your product?
    We did not pay for this!

For what this WD event in weekend and not in working week when you can debug and solve problems on-line?

Stop this WD event immediately!!!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    Gree, why are we testing your product?
    We did not pay for this!

For what this WD event in weekend and not in working week when you can debug and solve problems on-line?

Stop this WD event immediately!!!
    I agree what u have done is a mess, this game sucks now, but as if they are ever going to listen to us

Post Count
    Let androids see the bonus that comes with the unit again ffs nublets@gree.fu

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    hi i keep getting a msg on forum/news popup that says try this new game but if i click it nothing pops up and ive no idea what the game is

recycling doesnt pay valor or gold that it says it will.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Is removing of battle screen refresh intended?

You hit wall and nothing does not move. Any one hit wall or DL, you don't see anything...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Please help me after I updated the latest version of MW, both my MW accounts 261 465 594 (using iPhone 4S) and 301 314 030 (using iPad 2) are having connection issues.

261 465 594 (using iPhone 4S) takes one whole morning to log in.

301 314 030 (using iPad 2) is unable to log in. Still showing loading new data.

Lurker
    Post Count

GREE's Excuse For Incompetence

Receive a reply from Gree on one of my account that was lost. Account was handed down from a buddy who has retired from the game.

Here it is.

Shirley Winston (GREE International Inc.)
    Dec 21 05:20

Thank you for contacting Modern War Support.

We are unable to transfer accounts between users as it is in violation of our Terms of Service. Section 8 of those terms which you agreed to upon downloading the game are as follows:

"You shall not rent, lease, sell, trade or otherwise transfer to anyone your Account or any virtual items or virtual currency associated with your Account."

Please reference our complete terms here: http://product.gree.net/us/en/terms/. If you need further assistance with the game, please let us know.

Regards,
    Shirley

http://www.gree-corp.com
    http://product.gree.net/us/en/terms/
    http://www.funzio.com/forum

Lurker
    Post Count

GREE's excuse for incompetence

Quote Originally Posted by Tedhok View Post
    Receive a reply from Gree on one of my account that was lost. Account was handed down from a buddy who has retired from the game.

Here it is.

Shirley Winston (GREE International Inc.)
    Dec 21 05:20

Thank you for contacting Modern War Support.

We are unable to transfer accounts between users as it is in violation of our Terms of Service. Section 8 of those terms which you agreed to upon downloading the game are as follows:

"You shall not rent, lease, sell, trade or otherwise transfer to anyone your Account or any virtual items or virtual currency associated with your Account."

Please reference our complete terms here: http://product.gree.net/us/en/terms/. If you need further assistance with the game, please let us know.

Regards,
    Shirley

http://www.gree-corp.com
    http://product.gree.net/us/en/terms/
    http://www.funzio.com/forum
    This is my reply.

Dear Shirley,

If this is the way the Gree treats it's loyal players because of the incompetence of the developer, support and company, than I feel very sorry for this company. Amongst all the complaints that I have seen, I have been very patient without harsh comment.

I have been a developer, support and IT management for 30 years and this is the first time I seen such excuse just to explain incompetence of this team.

Tell me how many players do you really have after discounting all the dormant accounts. You will be lucky if you have 50% before release of 5.0. After the release, you lose another 25%. Now with that sorry ass of an excuse, you will lose more.

I use to enjoy this game but lately it has been more of a burden checking if I can get back in.

I gave 4.5 stars when I started a few years back, now I would not give 1. I do not claim to speak for the entire community but I am sure many players feel the same. If you do not believe me, try putting this message on the forum and asked for a survey.

Pissed off Player

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gree is right in that case. They've often banned accounts they found in violation. Doesn't mean the whole situation is right as some legit accounts did vanish. But if you broke the rules, oh well.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lagging really bad. The game is using all my devices memory. It makes the whole thing lag and freeze

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

No help

Funny how we initially get regular updates when they screw us.
    Then they just disappear and make no comment for days
    Great help for those of us you have screwed over in your newest debacle

Consistent Contributor Veccster's Avatar
    Post Count
    Any update on the fix for Android display issue that doesn't show the reward unit or its boost? Just the stats are shown in goals.

It would be great if you would sticky a thread where you post the rewards for events that we should be able to see....like wrapper, speed, etc.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Can you please work on loading times? I mean, seriously, that alone is enough to make people quit the game. No one wants to sit at a loading screen for minutes on end, and more often than not get a, "cannot connect to server error." - I have a new phone and reliable internet connection, so no, it's not that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Just gonna bask in some smug today