[Update] Modern War 5.0 Known Issues - Report Bugs Here! - Page 14

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: [Update] Modern War 5.0 Known Issues - Report Bugs Here!

iOS i have a alliance size of 563 at full allies it's showing 546. Also alliance reduction isn't working. When I pvp atk it shows my avatar and opponent avatar at 546. Also if I try to add allies it says cannot connect to server finished top 20 in fl my new bonuses not working either. And this new pvp armor crap is straight up ****ty. Losing to ppl with 10b def my atk is 5x that

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Saying nothing also is saying something gree...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's 10:20am Monday at gree. Hope the crickets mean that there is a team of people in a meeting discussing the Christmas layoffs

Post Count
    LOL Gree just replied that my ticket is closed, their fix does nothing, still logged out of my account. great work.

Post Count
    1. When attacking or raiding a rival, then moving to a map and hitting an NPC target, the game gives me a raid results splash again from the previous rival even though it was a NPC target I hit. Also, hitting the NPC target produces the graphics for the Battle Points coins, cash, and double folders with each hit, even though the BP, cash and extra RB folder aren't credited

2. Similarly, when moving from one NPC map to a new NPC map, the targets I hit on the previous map are still in their last known coordinates in the new map, but invisible. Tapping in those areas selects a target that isn't really there, and hitting it results in a popup screen that say's "You are not in the correct area to do this mission". After this happens, I can't hit any NPC targets again until I close and restart the game app.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduard View Post
    1. Stats on Android dropped dramaticly
    2. Playing Frontline was very bad. I got no info about the battle results. Got no information about team and personal ranking. Didn't get information about the items i won. And last but not least, during the battle we lost nodes we owned. Allready sent a ticket about that.
    3. Info about items in ltq is gone. I cannot see the boost that belong to the item anymore.

The stats problem must be solved before next war, else it is you get wrong information about players stats, because you cannot see if someone is on IOS or Android.

Attachment 7073

Attachment 7072

Have a teammate who is on iOS look at your profile from the Faction - Members tab and send you a screen shot of what is actually there.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    1. After this happens, I can't hit any NPC targets again until I close and restart the game app.
    Not sure if you are on ios, if you are, and that happens, you can just go home and then back to the map, you don't need to restart the game. Not sure if it's different on android.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutorules View Post
    Our faction leader lost his account ticket number is 2113983 it locks whole faction down please assist him asap
    all bought valour units missing/not showing in inventory,..android user

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattons3rdarmy View Post
    iOS i have a alliance size of 563 at full allies it's showing 546. Also alliance reduction isn't working. When I pvp atk it shows my avatar and opponent avatar at 546. Also if I try to add allies it says cannot connect to server finished top 20 in fl my new bonuses not working either. And this new pvp armor crap is straight up ****ty. Losing to ppl with 10b def my atk is 5x that
    Yep, same here, just gives the person you are attacking same number in army. Glad we spent time and money getting the mods to reduce enemy army and increase our own!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    PLEASE REPORT ALL 5.0 BUGS HERE.

Currently Known Issues

The Development Team is looking into all of these!

• Missing MW Accounts on Android - Please contact Customer Support if you are experiencing this issue.
    • Player PVE/PVP Rival Exploit - As reported here.
    • Bonuses Not Counting Correctly on Android - May be a display issue.

Fixed Issues

• Recycling Not Working Correctly
    • Wins/Losses Reversed

We will continue to update this list as more information becomes available.

SUPpose's awesome thread for reported issues can be found here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102903

Updates:

11:50 AM PST - The team is currently working on the missing Android accounts. Please note that if you are experiencing this issue, your account is not lost, it does still exist on the servers. When I have more details, an update will be posted here.

1:56 PM PST - A fix has been completed and release for the Wins/Losses issue, as well as the Recycling issue. Moving forward you will receive the proper amount for all items recycled. For those who recycled prior to the fix and did not receive all they should have, we are working on a solution. Our apologies for the inconvenience of this.
    all bought valour units missing/not showing in inventory android user,..also air/ground/infantry/sea def and attack boosts have all dropped after update,..screenshots taken b4 and after

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What exactly was "tested" before release of 5.0 update?
    Get yourself some phones gree. Go to app store. Search for modern war. Install...ah wait, you really wanna do it??!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MoM - Krypt View Post
    Too many posts to look through, not sure if already posted. When trying to invite VIP's in ally tab game crashes. Please add that to get fixed.
    Would like to add to this that all aspects of VIP cause game to crash. If you select all game crashes, if you select one game crashes; and if you select to be a VIP the game crashes. I'm running iOS 8.1.1 on an iPhone 5s with current version of modern war (5.0).

Lastly please please do something with with how game selects units to be in army. All my large units with assorted bonuses are not showing as in my army. I believe this is the cause for large stat deviations people are experiencing. you would think that all you strongest units would be auto selected into army. The anomaly seems to be units with bonuses. It's like they were all removed and just base units were selected

Lurker
    Post Count

Crashing during VIP Friend Request, and raiding and attacking

My accounts are crashing everything I use the VIP Friend Request, raiding and attacking. I have 6 accounts, it's happening on all of them. One of my faction mate is also having the same issue. We are all on IOS. Any word on this?

Thanks.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Is the alliance decrease not effective anymore when attacking, also I still can't log in in less than 3 mins and can't log on using wifi, when in the game on the mission maps, they freeze all the time. I can't attack anyone from my news feed, the game is seriously fubared,
    Now they add these equip feature, stats no longer mean anything in this game, suppose we will have a boot that's with 1 mil in attack soon

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

No Game

I have an Iphone 4s, been out of the game since Friday and now have a level 2 account rather than a level 291 account.
    Put in a ticket - got a helpful response about how to fix it.
    Surprisingly it did not work!
    Then despite messaging Gree and tickets no response.
    I am just getting more and more annoyed with not being to play. But still getting messages saying I am being raided.
    As usual top marks to Gree