[Update] Modern War 5.0 Known Issues - Report Bugs Here!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [Update] Modern War 5.0 Known Issues - Report Bugs Here!

Community Manager
    Post Count

Exclamation [Update] Modern War 5.0 Known Issues - Report Bugs Here!

PLEASE REPORT ALL 5.0 BUGS HERE.

Currently Known Issues

The Development Team is looking into all of these!

• Missing MW Accounts on Android - Please contact Customer Support if you are experiencing this issue.
    • Player PVE/PVP Rival Exploit - As reported here.
    • Bonuses Not Counting Correctly on Android - May be a display issue.

Fixed Issues

• Recycling Not Working Correctly
    • Wins/Losses Reversed

We will continue to update this list as more information becomes available.

SUPpose's awesome thread for reported issues can be found here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102903

Updates:

11:50 AM PST - The team is currently working on the missing Android accounts. Please note that if you are experiencing this issue, your account is not lost, it does still exist on the servers. When I have more details, an update will be posted here.

1:56 PM PST - A fix has been completed and release for the Wins/Losses issue, as well as the Recycling issue. Moving forward you will receive the proper amount for all items recycled. For those who recycled prior to the fix and did not receive all they should have, we are working on a solution. Our apologies for the inconvenience of this.

12/15 @ 3:26PM PST - New Update Posted Here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1436143

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    What about missing accounts on iOS. That's the one that people we having the problem with.

Banned
    Post Count
    WTF?

We create a list for you that ppl are posting on without for once flaming each other to help get this crock of ****e fixed and you in your wisdom close it and start another on the same topic.... Stupid is as stupid does.

You are obviously just using delaying tactics... i'm out.

Post Count
    Also. On android when you link a device, your account name shows up on the device, but when you press it, you get an error that says, "no value for success"

Lurker
    Post Count
    My game freezes Constantly. The only way to continue playing is restart my device... as using the home button *(IOS) doesn't work to stop the game.. I give up gree.. I can't play like this.
    I don't want knew pretty things, I want a game that is playable. sending in a report.. .. if I can

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPpose So View Post
    WTF?

We create a list for you that ppl are posting on without for once flaming each other to help get this crock of ****e fixed and you in your wisdom close it and start another on the same topic.... Stupid is as stupid does.

I started this one so that we could also have an official list of known issues at the top that we can update/reference as you/we find more or resolve bugs. Your awesome thread has been included in the post (please see at the bottom of the post). And I have just spent 20 minutes going through the fantastic thread you created and reported those bugs to the Developers so that they may begin creating fixes.

Your thread was not shut down to silence anyone, but instead to help direct everyone here where so that we can keep everything in one place! We REALLY appreciate you creating that thread and for so many people reporting issues there! It's been invaluable.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPpose So View Post
    WTF?

Ditto bro..... Closing threads seems to be their "quick" fix.. Or to just shut down the opposition

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    send us a message whenever all and everything gets fixed and it's safe to upgrade

I bet pressure to release made testing unwanted/inconveniant..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post

Currently Known Issues

• Missing MW Accounts on Android - Please contact Customer Support if you are experiencing this issue.
    • Wins/Losses Reversed - This is a display issue. They being calculated correctly.
    • Recycling Not Working Correctly - Currently you can only recycle one item at a time.

SUPpose's awesome thread for reported issues can be found here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102903
    Our faction leader lost his account ticket number is 2113983 it locks whole faction down please assist him asap

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    On iOS, the rival profile is cleaner, but PLEASE, we need commas! At least before I was used to the truncated display. Now I have to count the digits!

Also, have to scroll up to see the rivals defense. A bit of an annoyance. Maybe simple solution is to move the Record box down (useless info) and move the Assets box up

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Buttom to top leadership? Ridiculous!

Post Count
    Yes on android, we are missing a ton of bonuses and when you attack it says, 1.1bil attack when I am 23.5 billion attack. With the missing bonuses I am down to 18.5B

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Still can't log in. 1st get iPad, after the update, nothing changed. The game doesn't load any further before crashing. Uninstalled and reinstalled, didn't make a difference. Loading game data (or whatever) and crash... It's been way over a month since my last login.

Post Count
    Alliance size increase/decrease for attacking rivals does not appear to be working - may just be display issue but wanted to highlight this to the forum mods to share with developers. I'm on iOS.

honestly

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post

Currently Known Issues

• Wins/Losses Reversed - This is a display issue. They being calculated correctly.
    • Recycling Not Working Correctly - Currently only receiving credit for ONE item recycled.

CORRECTION:

You can recycle more than one unit at a time you just forever lose those units and don't get any compensation for it. Has it ever occurred to you clowns to test the game before screwing over all of your players?