[Update] Modern War 5.0 Known Issues - Report Bugs Here! - Page 16

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: [Update] Modern War 5.0 Known Issues - Report Bugs Here!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Missing Building Collection Money Ready Symbol

Start game, any buildings that are collectible have the money ready symbol over them and the collect all income button is there. I can collect individually or collect all, no problem so far. I can do anything else, that is irrelevant to the problem, or do nothing. Next when other previously uncollected money building come due, the buildings flicker but no Money ready symbol and no collect all income button appears, with the exception of the 5 minute Supply Depot, but any other building(s) it does not. When I randomly tap one that should be due, the collect all income button will appear, but still not money ready symbols. This process will repeat if I collect all that are due and more become due. Even stranger is if I leave my base to any map area, and some money building becomes due, it appears into the map area, but again without a money due symbol and even though it can be seen, it can't be tapped for any other purpose. If I return to my base, those buildings will have the money symbol over them but still anymore that come due will not.

More strangeness. If an upgrading building finishes, the upgrade symbol over the building does not disappear and no notice is popped up to scroll up the screen. have to exit game and restart to know it is finished. although if it is I can start a new upgrade.

Same as above happens with new real estate expansions.

this happens to me on two separate accounts on two different devices.

I tried an uninstall on one and then reinstalled, no help, problem still there.

I'd like to say I really don't like the "Collect all income" button and wish it could be hidden/disabled by player option and/or just made somewhat smaller. I like collection my money buildings in a specific sequence and at specific times, which means at times I do not collect all and leave some behind for a later time. also the collect all button does not collect damaged buildings you have to tap on anyway.

Some of the other buttons, menu, rivals, goals and so on I feel also are too big. Yes I'd like to be able to see more of my base.
    Last edited by Konan-Barbarian; 12-16-2014 at 11:38 AM.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

new update

when will gree sort out the display glitch none of my bonuses seem to be working im losing to stupidly lower players its a joke! i for one am not looking forward to this upcoming wd and until this problem is sorted i will not use any gold until then.
    i thought that the recent update was gonna be released glitch free. every time gree release an update there is always a bloody problem i would expect this if the game was free for everyone but its far from free. if the problems aren't sorted asap i will be walking from the game permanently

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    GAME FREEZING WHEN ATTACKING!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ipad 4 lates IOS

when you raid all is good, but when you attack a rival game freezes, and you need to exit and reenter game
    Last edited by truthteller; 12-16-2014 at 01:46 PM.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

problems problems problems

Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    GAME FREEZING WHEN ATTACKING!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ipad 4 lates IOS

when you raid all is good, but when you attack a rival game freezes, and you need to exit and reenter game
    Same here and also when trying to get a VIP status you get trown out of the game.
    Also when solving goals the reward are shown in the game but not in the money box.
    Also when raiding someone one time the defender is killed two or more times that moment and rewards also shown that times!

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Omasbest View Post
    I have reviewed my account, and despite having been essentially blocked from my account due to issues caused by developer errors for an extended period of time, I can't seem to find the gold, bonuses, stamina/energy refills or any other sign that Gree has acknowledged the magnitude of the disadvantage they have now imposed on the affected players. We lost multiple opportunities to earn powerful units, to earn energy, health and stamina refills, and to buy one of the highest paying buildings sold through the building quest in some time. We lost weeks of upgrade time and fell behind players we have known and competed with since the game started. We missed out on dozens of scratch-off rewards, raid and epic boss units, and our teams were forced to continue competing without one or more of their most powerful and experienced players (in my experience, the majority of players on older devices started the game when the devices were new, years ago).

I am especially angry and disappointed at not having the opportunity to buy gold at a 40% discount (I still firmly believe that 500 gold would serve as a minimally acceptable apology from Gree). The discount is even more significant to players on older devices (the ones most affected by the developer's poor testing and coding), because the "Free Gold" videos do not run on older devices (by the way, even when they are viewable they are only "free" if your time has no value).

We are still dealing with incredibly poor performance (game loads upside-down, allows only a few actions before crashing, is slow to load, and crashes whenever an attempt is made to recycle units), yet Gree/Funzio have yet to step up and offer any type of compensation for the havoc they wreaked. Yes, we are still playing, despite being treated as nuisances rather than loyal fans and customers. While that may make Gree smug, they should realize that, while we are hooked on the game, we are no longer proud of playing it. We don't just stay silent when asked for recommendations from friends and colleagues, no, our ill-treatment causes us to spill our resentment and anger at Gree's arrogance to anyone who asks even a tangential question. Gree, by their short-sightedness in not immediately offering generous gifts as apology to the players who stuck with them after this fiasco, has created its own army of negative press agents. So incredibly short-sighted. And it isn't even real gold.
    Please contact Customer Support if you experienced a lockout.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Please contact Customer Support if you experienced a lockout.
    Is anything being done about the destruction of the games economy?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    Is anything being done about the destruction of the games economy?
    Nothing can be done, so let it go, those that were able to make tons of ingame cash will get to keep it............why

simple

in order to take the money players got via the tank glitch, gree would have to do a roll back to a point in time when the glitch first appear, then that would mean all that has happened since then (events, prizes, etc) will go up in smoke, lost..........

they cannot at this point in time go and check everyones cash on hand, because
    1- some have donated to their factions
    2- have bought lots of cash units
    3- have used it to upgrade their most expensive buildings
    4- have use the cash to buy bricks or folders from other factions
    5- some do alot of raiding/PVP

so basically support does not have (or any ohter developer) the cabability to search player by player to determine how they got their cash........and if they check player by player, the cost outweight the benefits so it will not be done

everyone gets to keep the cash and the game will just move forward, regardless of whom keeps crying for a fix

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Customer Support?

Uhm... Open ticket about lost main account 2114815

And no, using old gamecenter accoubt doesnt work!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Nothing can be done, so let it go, those that were able to make tons of ingame

cash will get to keep it............why

simple

in order to take the money players got via the tank glitch, gree would have to do a roll back to a point in time when the glitch first appear, then that would mean all that has happened since then (events, prizes, etc) will go up in smoke, lost..........

they cannot at this point in time go and check everyones cash on hand, because
    1- some have donated to their factions
    2- have bought lots of cash units
    3- have used it to upgrade their most expensive buildings
    4- have use the cash to buy bricks or folders from other factions
    5- some do alot of raiding/PVP

so basically support does not have (or any ohter developer) the cabability to search player by player to determine how they got their cash........and if they check player by player, the cost outweight the benefits so it will not be done

everyone gets to keep the cash and the game will just move forward, regardless of whom keeps crying for a fix

Lol I'm guessing you were one of the players who's abused this, if gree can check if players can bought a unit for 1 gold I'm pretty sure they can Check how much money a player gained from recycling arjun tanks

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    Lol I'm guessing you were one of the players who's abused this, if gree can check if players can bought a unit for 1 gold I'm pretty sure they can Check how much money a player gained from recycling arjun tanks
    I have no use for ingame cash, have an IPH of 320m, all buildings level 10 and my faction bought all bonuses LONG time ago........so have 1 trillion, 20b, 100b cash is useless............all cash is good for me is just to buy FL unit and for that all you need a a few millions which I think my IPH covers no problem and the LE buildings which I think the most expensive one I upgraded cost about 40b to get to level 1 to 10............but hey.......if you are crying because you need cash..........give me your faction ID, and I can have some of the guys stop by and donate to your faction.........................

PS: I did state GREE can and has the technicall capability to check every player's cash on hand, also I stated the cost to do that (man hours) outweights the benefit (they see no benefit on doing that), so they will most likely not try to fix it
    Last edited by truthteller; 12-16-2014 at 03:45 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have no use for ingame cash, have an IPH of 320m, all buildings level 10 and my
    faction bought all bonuses LONG time ago........so have 1 trillion, 20b, 100b cash is useless............all cash is good for me is just to buy FL unit and for that all you need a a few millions which I think my IPH covers no problem and the LE buildings which I think the most expensive one I upgraded cost about 40b to get to level 1 to 10............but hey.......if you are crying because you need cash..........give me your faction ID, and I can have some of the guys stop by and donate to your faction.........................
    Our faction has Had maxed bonuses for over a year, I have an iph of 105million so my money is fine, what isn't fine is even though it is stupid There are people who have used real money to buy in game cash and now
    People even with 1mil iph have 100's of billions of cash.

Ps. It will probably take the same man hours as checking if people bought the 1 gold unit

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Account lost to game center

Clementine,
    I am locked out from my account and have been since Friday.
    You advise us to inform customer services! However no one bothers to respond.
    So can I have the email address of the Ceo to complain to, or maybe the email address for Apple to share the incompetence of this company
    Block me if you wish.
    Oh yeah that was done in the last update that was supposed to be safe

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jez1861 View Post
    Clementine,
    I am locked out from my account and have been since Friday.
    You advise us to inform customer services! However no one bothers to respond.
    So can I have the email address of the Ceo to complain to, or maybe the email address for Apple to share the incompetence of this company
    Block me if you wish.
    Oh yeah that was done in the last update that was supposed to be safe
    Same here. Been locked out since Friday. But the only reply I got didn't help at all. I'm the leader of a top 50 faction and there is no way I can set a DL or build walls. We are considering to either play it gold free or not even compete since the leader of the faction is locked out. They can't expect teams to completely move everyone to another faction.

Consistent Contributor KillerDriller's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Hi Folks!

A quick update on known issues and bugs. RnB posted Dev Notes earlier today, so be sure to check those out! In the notes the status of a number of fixes are detailed. However, to make it easier I will give a quick update here.

Lost iOS Accounts - As RnB detailed in the Dev Notes, these accounts are not lost, but rather "hiding" as a result of an unforeseen result of the Game Center Transfer implementation. The team is working on resolving this ASAP. If you have experienced this, please contact Customer Support, if you have not already.

If you previously associated your Modern War account with an old Game Center account (years ago) then you will be able to retrieve your old account by signing into that account.

Win/Loss Switch - A fix for this is out for Android, and for iOS it has been submitted to Apple.

Player PVE/PVP Rival Exploit - Fixed on Android, included in the above iOS fix.

Recycling Not Giving Correct Cash/Valor - Fixed on both Android and iOS. Please note that not all items will give valor.

I will continue to update this as we know more!

Thank you for all your patience.
    The recycle issue has not been fixed on Droid. If i have a dozen units and each gives 3 valour, when i recycle more than one unit at a time, i get one valour for each unit recycled NOT 3 valour per unit. If I recycle each unit one at a time, i get the right number of valour but that would take eons to recycle the thousands of useless units I have.

Post Count
    Hi,
    When I attack a rival my game locks on the battle screen where the screen displays both players avatars and names on the gate/door closing. In short I can not attack anyone. Will this be fixed for WD war?