[Update] Modern War 5.0 Known Issues - Report Bugs Here! - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: [Update] Modern War 5.0 Known Issues - Report Bugs Here!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    just did the latest droid update. stats are a little better, but still missing about 200% of my def boosts.
    Same here...

Post Count
    I downloaded the 5.0.2 update and nothing changed. Im still missing boost and stats. GREE, check to make sure boost units did not loose their boost.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    I downloaded the 5.0.2 update and nothing changed. Im still missing boost and stats. GREE, check to make sure boost units did not loose their boost.
    Me too. :-(

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    hi i updated from 4.5 to 5.02 few hours ago...

i hv not read 11 pages of this thread i do not hv data or signal for it so im posting anyway.

menus in inventory are now off screen so u cant see what they say.

text is now even more microscopic than before and nasa wont lend me the hubble to play the game.

everything is now very dark from profiles to store to help pages. all of it is very dark and i hv changed no settings on my device i keep it to how i need it always.

the store has been "broken" for over a year and its still messed up by design and maths in.this version.

stats gone down.

missing units in inventory i had 100 of this 150 of that now nothing there.

too tired to go on writing. will try chk back later.
    Last edited by Cannot Connect To Server; 12-14-2014 at 07:12 AM.

Post Count
    On the iOS version of the inventory items, all the old temp bonuses are still visible under the specials tab.

i should only see the bonus items that are current. i have 68 temp bonuses showing plus main 4 of health packs, stamina refill, energy refill and allies,

opposite effect on the android where there is only the main four items shown, no other temp bonuses visible.

Post Count
    on the iOS version, Navigating the map levels - once on a map and you wish to move to another map the map navigation opens to the map you are currently on and you can easily get to the next map up/down.

On android the map navigation shifts to the beginning and you have to scroll all the way through to the map of choice.

please make it the same as iOS

Post Count
    not really an issue, but why is there an expand base button in the store menu?

it takes a minimum of 3 screen click to get to an expandable plot whereas you can just click on the plot to expand!

useless feature IMO.

Post Count
    Recycling multiple units only credits my account with in-game money .... No Valor
    ( valor received only with individual sale )

Game crashes while selecting units to be recycled.
    ( droid galaxy 3,4,5 and nook tablet )

Edit: ...yes, all devices updated to latest "fix"
    Last edited by Jack07; 12-14-2014 at 05:11 AM.
    -Most of the arguments to which I am party fall somewhat short of being impressive, owning to the fact that neither I nor my opponent knows what we are talking about -

Droid 5.0.2

Manage account feature now works can switch between multiple accounts on one device. Now for a bug stats are still down 3 billion bonuses still low about 200% as stated before.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rainman875 View Post
    not really an issue, but why is there an expand base button in the store menu?

it takes a minimum of 3 screen click to get to an expandable plot whereas you can just click on the plot to expand!

useless feature IMO.
    hi i found that too and when using u cant select a space and you cannot exit as there is no cancel or select buttons that are thr when buying land off the base.

the collect all button also does not collect all... it spins and if u exit re start u hv to try again.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    i dont have multiple devices or accounts but it is a feature i did want.

waiting in the game is tiring so switching between games wld hv been btr for me.

but after reading some here... im assuming multple accounts only works if u had games on other devices and you log between different google accounts?

if so... if i had two devices i wld have used same account on both... thus wld now be screwed.

all devices have "idid" "udid" etc which gree used before... we all have unique game codes....

imo to play the game multiple times on one device would have been simpler if u made a menu setting and each game saved a second third forth udid idid with an extra bit of id to/for extra data.

i dont know how many games ppl like to play same time ive heard some ppl hv 4 and more.

so a menu with :

* start new game
    * select game 1 "insert name"
    * select game 2
    * select game 3
    * select game 4
    * delete a game

(insert name as in the name the player called that game)

anyways that wld hv been a better feature. if i assume right we need multiple devices and google acounts to play a second third etc game???

if that is the case then everyone with one device is now still stuck with one game?

i have not tested that side of the features of v5.x as ppl have posted linking deletes games so i do not want to click and i hv no second device to link to.

No you can link multiple MW accounts to one google account

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    ok thank you.

.but how does someone get multiple mw games if u have only one device?

can a new game be started inside mw so i can start a mini game?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    New issue...
    I was viewing the stats for my whole faction (faction-members), after viewing about 20 of them I was dumped out of MW on to the iPad apps screen. Restarted and duplicated.

MW was the only app running at the time

IPad mini 16gb, 5 gb free, ios 8.1.1 MW 5.0

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    ok too many messages In regard to glitches but I want to say on android the display glitch is messed up for stats as I have no idea what my stats actually are and the stats displayed in pvp don't include enough numbers..ie.. 5 numbers for attack in the billions leaves you numbers short.. so would be great to finally find out what my correct stats are.. and also the recycle part still isn't giving valor(not a huge deal sine with units I have sold its like 2 valor each but still) so that is still broke. in fltq every reward shows as 2000 attack/defense during payout. I am glad and thrilled to get some on my temamates back so glod for most the lock out is over...I know of other glitches but frankly very tired and cant think straight so crashing maybe back later to report the rest when I can think of them