[Update] Modern War 5.0 Known Issues - Report Bugs Here! - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: [Update] Modern War 5.0 Known Issues - Report Bugs Here!

Lurker
    Post Count
    My attack score dropped over 150million! That and following the instructions to link my accounts says they are now linked in Google Play, but won't let me switch accounts on my main device.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I also get the white screen for about 5-8 secs before the game splash screen comes up. iphone and ipad

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Takes me about 3-5 minutes for the game to load every time. This is after reinstalling. Ios 5S.

Lurker
    Post Count
    1 account on two devices other account Mia!!!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Raid splash screen shows up while working on FLTQ. Where is my IPH shown?

Droid

Attack stats dropped 3 billion defense 1.2 billion drop. From what I can tell it looks like my bonuses have dropped around 200%. Can't be compiling bonuses correctly. When I attempt a PvP attack it looks like my raw unboosted stats no bonuses applied at all.

Post Count
    New update for android out. Seems to fix the stats but I still think Im missing some defensive boost.

Post Count
    iOS 8.1.2
    iPhone 6

My issues:
    *worst* White screen before actual loading screen for 3-10 seconds **
    -New recycling and gear features came with very little in-game explanation
    -If I try to upgrade a building beyond allowed amount, I get get the "cannot reach server" message instead of the pop-up of list of buildings already upgrading
    -I find rival's hood buildings are loading slower than the last version. Not a major issue, just something I noticed.
    -As much as I like the new layout, THERE'RE STILL NO COMMAS IN MY OR RIVAL'S / FACTION MEMBER'S STATS. It's very annoying. Sorry. Lol
    **We were promised faster loading times, not slower. This will be an issue particularly in War and Frontline weekends, aside from being a general annoyance

Weird differences noticed:
    -After collecting a building the animation for the $ amount collected is a bit different.
    -Cash number a few pixels lower than it used to be. This is not really a issue or concern, just an observation.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Missing account, ticket entered, no reply at all.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Game keeps freezing when tutorial screens appear. Lame.... I cant even get into frontline even because game freezes.
    I would also like to see COMMAS we need them. The numbers are soo big, put commas on profile screens.
    For some reason it keeps saying New on my news feed. I already checked it and it is from 4 hours ago but everytime I sign into the game it shows New symbol.
    Also the Battle Rank Icons on the Battle rank tab on the Battle List are missing.
    I would like to see what each rank looks like but I cannot see without icons.
    Last edited by HypeTonic; 12-12-2014 at 10:39 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Angry

Lost account on IOS!! I never use Game Center. Logged in. And linked. Now I have an Alex. Account. Tried again. And now have 2 Alex's. Have family that uses main iTunes account for purchases. I use separate for iMessage and the same for Game Center. Account almost 3 years old. On level 15/20 speed master faction.

I can't believe it. That dame Game Center kept nagging me to log on. Sent in ticket. I'm ready to quit.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    ok you fixed the recycling glitch about only getting payment for one unit however I have started to recycle and the units that are supposed to give valor the valor isn't being paid out..DO NOT RECYCLE

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It would appear that after six weeks of nothing, MW 5 was rushed into service.
    Unfortunately, MW 5 wasn't ready for prime time.
    If you're smart, and didn't update to this alleged "fix" for the earlier issues, the next one should also be avoided.
    Frankly, I don't see this toxic stew ever getting fixed.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    @gree: dont you feel a little strange?

Announcing an update for so long, telling us bugs, glitches etc will be tested and so on and then all this?

I tell you what: your prioritiy was getting locked out players back to game before FL starts ;-)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    On droid my stats are off by billions and when I click on wrapper it dosent show the boost at all