Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thumbs up IOS TOP 25/50 Guild - Leaders of Kaj / LoK Academy SAE alliance

ACTIVELY RECRUITING RIGHT NOW!

Hi Guys,

I'm here to recruit some HIGHLY Active and Good mannered players into our guild for IOS, not android.
    Just want to start by saying:
    We have no time for people with massive egos, leeches or thinking they are above everyone else. If this is you or if you don't have line, than this is not the guild for you. Read no further.

If this is not you than please read on:

We do encourage friendly competition.
    We treat everyone as equals.
    We value everyones opinion regardless of rank!
    You are encouraged to speak up and help play an active role in shaping the guild for the better.
    We do not stand for free rides or leeches

Our leaders myself include are very approachable and friendly. We encourage you to speak to us whenever you need us. (i'm not as modest as the others )

We will help you to continue to grow and develop, but at the same time make sure you get the rewards you deserve.

We are a top 50 guild. Very Consistent. We do occasional pushes for top 25.

We have a trainee guild that is full of members. that we are growing and developing into top players.
    We are part of the SAE alliance, which gives you the opportunity to push for top 10, top 25 (IF you are ready and willing to put up the gems)

We have no time for leeches in our guild, we have a lot of great players and it is not fair on them. We do ask that you meet at least a 25K minimum each war for a commander or 2 mill in a raid boss event (level 6 only). Most well and truly exceed this minimum!

You are not asked to gem, however a lot of people do like to gem anyway.

You will be asked a series of questions before entering our guild. This is too ensure we are having the right people in our guild. We take a lot of pride in our people, and we believe we choose the right people for our guild. We don't care if you have 20 epics or 3, as long as u have the right attitude, common sense and respect - that is the main thing.

We have disallowed a lot of "top" players with many epics, as we can see they are up themselves and would not fit into our good culture.

We are a guild that understands that real life and family comes first, u will not be disadvantaged for attending things in real life. We do expect you to notify us if you are not going to be active or meeting minimums for a war or extended period of time. whatever the reason, which i believe is fair enough.

Line Is compulsory, so if you don't have line. This guild is not for you.

Family, Brother hood, sister hood are all things you will experience in our guild. There are people in this guild i have known for years, and i'm glad to of met them all.

We are always looking for new talent. If you think this is you. Please message on line.

Leader of Kaj, LoK.
    And LoK academy.

If you are a weaker member, just getting into knights and dragons and are looking to get better. I encourage you to contact myself, PM message me. I can talk you through how line works and what you need to do

For more experienced members LVL 100 and above. I also encourage you to contact myself, so that you can see, that not only your the right fit for LoK but also whether or not LoK is the right fit for you..

It is important to be a good listener in our guild, know i speak a lot, but if you write flamingo in your PM to me, i'll know you read the entire post and will reflect well on you.
    I'm very proud and happy to be in this guild and i will continue to promote this guild.

Contact Details:

Line ID: mwrealdeal
    In Game name: LoK Real Deal GM SAE
    Friend Code: coming soon.

Line ID: bossness808
    In Game name: BossLOKness SAE (our guild sentinel)
    Friend Code: XBC-RGY-VRM

You can Contact either of us. (all have different time zones, but one of us will be online at any given time)

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask, my door is always open.
    (and i don't see the point in mentioning this but i noticed other guilds do, our bonuses are completely maxed out, we are maxed level and we have like 600 mill in guild bank spare) We have been around for a long time, and its all because of our people and culture
    All the best guys and girls.
    I look forward to speaking with you all.

Mitch
    Last edited by Mitchb101; 08-31-2015 at 08:31 PM. Reason: updated

a moment of your time

flamingo!! I would like to be considered for your guild. I am humble, easy going, play a lot and believe in pulling my weight. I would need the line request explained to me but I am eager to better my player and guild. WBX-XDM-MFQ. Thank you for your time and happy holidays sincerely GhostKnife

Hi Josh,

Great to know you are interested.
    "Line" is an application for the app store. It basically allows you to communicate with others, have chat rooms etc..
    So in our guild we have a couple of chat rooms.
    Chat - basically you can talk about anything as long as appropriate.
    Fusion room. - people show screenshots of what they have, we give advice to what they can fuse etc...
    War room. - this is for use of communication when we are battling
    Other games room. - people chat about some other games.
    Leader Ship room. - all high commanders and above are part of this room, we help make decisions that shape our guild.

When your making game plans or strategies it is an important thing to have.
    The war room, we use for people to check in, so that we can gather how many players we have online and declare our battles.
    also helps in getting to know your team better.

If you download the APP, and add me mitchellb101 and we will talk some more.
    Last edited by Mitchb101; 05-17-2015 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchb101 View Post
    Hi Josh,

Great to know you are interested.
    Josh can't enter your guild because android players can't be in iOS guilds

guild search

Looking for a guild active in war and ranks pretty high

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    Josh can't enter your guild because android players can't be in iOS guilds
    Thanks MisterT

Yeah originally I didn't notice the friend code at first, but we found out pretty quickly. Was the first question i asked him I offered to put him onto an android guild, but no response.

- a note to all android players, I do have a contact that i can put your through to if your looking for a guild. otherwise probably a good idea to look at the gree forums under android, because at least you know they are actively seeking new members.
    Last edited by Mitchb101; 12-25-2014 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xXtargeryanXx View Post
    Looking for a guild active in war and ranks pretty high
    Please contact me on line mitchellb101

We can talk further. We only have 2 spots in total remaining. the 2 spots is for the top 50 guild.

Just came in rank 23

(this was not a planned push for top 25, we have a very strong team and it just happened on its own accord)

Update: Our main guild is currently full. We have about 5 spots Vacant in our Trainee guild. After each war, those that don't meet minimums will move to our trainee guild. The only way to get to our main guild is to come from trainee guild and prove yourself.

Last edited by Mitchb101; 05-17-2015 at 09:29 PM.

Just curious

Which timezone/country is everyone in guild from?

same i am also wondering although i am android my cousin is ios and he might join
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Brendon Png View Post
    Which timezone/country is everyone in guild from?
    To be perfectly honest with you Brendon we have players on 24/7 from all around the world.
    We have a night shift and a morning shift.
    I'm from Australia and fall under the "night shift"

I would say that most of our players are from the US. have a fair few friendly Dutch from the Netherlands too.

Ant Venom- Hope this answers your enquiry too, and would love to speak further on line in regards to your cousin if interested.

Just so you are aware, we are recruiting into our LoK Academy at the moment. Once people prove themselves and do well, we bring them into our main guild. (After last wars we just brought up 2 members from the academy that had only been there for 2 weeks).

The LoK Academy still has spots available.

We believe training and bringing up people from the Academy is the only fair way to run our main guild. Everybody should be given the equal opportunity to come to our main guild.

We have a good bunch of people in our main guild and Academy guild. all happy to help and is a very friendly atmosphere.

Sorry for the Delayed response guys.
    Last edited by Mitchb101; 01-12-2015 at 09:08 PM.

I'm a lvl 205 have about 9 epic armors, just left my own guild that I created because wasn't in forums. Looking to join a guild and improve. Cheers

Thanks Dartmaniac,

Make sure you contact us on line and we can welcome you to the family.

LoK is still looking for activ players

Contact details

GM Line id : mwrealdel
    GS Line id : bossness808

If you have any quistions just ask
    Voxx LV 137
    GM of Eye of Odin 29/35 members
    GW Rank 188
    Line ID: voxx-1983
    XBD-YYP-MZY

We are actively recruiting again.

LoK Academy is now a top 150 guild, and is not even full with members.

LoK is still performing top 25/50.

****looking at getting some fresh blood into the ranks.

With the new rewards in place, we are loving it at LoK.
    Last edited by Mitchb101; 05-17-2015 at 08:31 PM.