5.0 bugs list... No chat, help them help us... List problems so all on one thread - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 5.0 bugs list... No chat, help them help us... List problems so all on one thread

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor Sir View Post
    every time i open game EVERY map is empty of NPC's has to re download, going to screw cell data!!
    Go check your dataset, me thinks update may have flushed the old one and you are stuck with rebuilding.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Crickets and tumbleweeds from the mods as usual
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Accounts are linked to the game centre account, if you are taking over for someone yes either they have to log in as you to link or you will have to link as their account. I guess if you set up a global game centre account then you could link up an entire faction but I don't know if you can have a single player linked to multiple game centre accounts though that might be interesting from a faction standpoint.
    Thanks, A lot to think about!
    Join The Dutch Fighters Invite Code: 291664130 Modern War

Feel free to Join the Dutch.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy View Post
    The "alliance increase" might actually work now when you get attacked - it has never said anything about it was alliance attack increase
    Hmm. Good assessment tool bag. Your skill of reading comprehension is uncanny. Anyway, the enemy alliance size reduction bonus is not working as previously stated.
    Last edited by SGT Rud; 12-12-2014 at 06:25 AM.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Go check your dataset, me thinks update may have flushed the old one and you are stuck with rebuilding.
    Tried completed deleted re-install still the same EVERY map devoid of NPc's when selected takes upto 5 min to display all, switch back to base and go back to same map blank again second time i this time i have 'chaotic' Npc's appearing as well

Version 5.0.1 / mw_20141211_44312 /Build 501.0
    _
    485046391 & 565411567

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Logging into game (connecting to server) is still much longer wait time compared to v4.4. This needs to be addressed. All the bugs and glitches I can deal with, but I want to be able to get in quickly, do what I need to do and get back to real life.

Only time will tell but I suspect cellular data plan consumption wasn't addressed either so please correct it. Using 4+ gigs of data a month for silly game app is ridiculous.

Minor error: Wins/Losses, Raids/Failed Raids stats are reversed.

Post Count
    just looked recycle only non bonus / boost units in my army? so if dont show army only units i can get rid of are the one with my bonuses ?
    485046391 & 565411567

Post Count
    Xx
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor Sir View Post
    Tried completed deleted re-install still the same EVERY map devoid of NPc's when selected takes upto 5 min to display all, switch back to base and go back to same map blank again second time i this time i have 'chaotic' Npc's appearing as well

Version 5.0.1 / mw_20141211_44312 /Build 501.0
    _
    Ok, if you deleted your old app first that deletes the dataset which means reloading map and other data.

I just updated my iPad 2, IOS 8.1.2, MW 5.1 but did not delete the old app, the update saved all 3.9GB of dataset so if you have a huge dataset because of playing for many years it might not be a good idea to delete the app first. Granted the flip side is if you want to reduce it's size.... But unsure what fresh issues that might create,other than lots of data use.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Stats dropped over 1b atk and 500m Defense. My Air atk in perm bonuses drop almost 150%, Air def about 100% and Ground atk about 150%. Using Android Nexus 7 first Gen.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT Rud View Post
    Enemy is using over 500 allies. I hold 547 or something allies, that's also what he is using to defend. Even with my bonuses of enemy used less allies, it still registers him as the same allies as my Attack.

When end logging in I am back to a 20 log in time. Up from 1 min and 30 sec in version 4.5. Problem is I get a blank white screen for about 6 seconds of my 20 sec log in.
    I'm seeing this as well....the alliance size reduction that was originally for enemies to take less allies to battle is actually reducing my allaince size...I have a +54 alliance size increase and -11 alliance size reduction and the PvP screen is only adding 43 allies while enemy allies don't change

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Better Idea, Migrate to better Game! Rome is burning.... Good luck to all you Fools!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPpose So View Post
    Devs and Mods lets try and work together to get this game fixed...

You said there will be bugs so here they are...

Players please just post bugs after reading the thread so no duplication.
    Android user:

Lost 100% of attack/defense bonus in sea and ground.

Stats drop drop 600 million estimate attack & 360 million estimate in defense.

Recycle bulk units and received no cash or valor.

Post Count
    Restore to factory time, have 4.4 in itunes library, if that fails mini will buried, refuse to spend time trying to fix Gree failure again
    485046391 & 565411567

Post Count
    Minor issue in the Help section. When you click on Forums it show the forum for Kingdom Age. You have to click on "Forums" to get to the screen to access the forums for other games.
    It would make sense that if you are accessing the forum from within Modern War it should take you directly to the Modern War Forum and not to the Kingdom Age Forum.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Did the update now locked out. MW main screen comes up but the game just sits and never loads.

IOS iPhone 5s.

Looks like it's time to enjoy the holidays.