5.0 bugs list... No chat, help them help us... List problems so all on one thread - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 5.0 bugs list... No chat, help them help us... List problems so all on one thread

Post Count
    Great thread by the way SUPpose So. Fantastic way to try and get positive change. Clementine, time to shine again as a mod and make it happen.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    "In Army" units follow no logic?

10,000,000 attack strength units not in army, 20,000 strength units are?

Am I missing something?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sale of multiple units not working correctly. Only receiving the cash for 1 unit when multiple are sold

Vid gold button not working
    Last edited by SpikeyKit; 12-12-2014 at 03:32 AM.
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Post Count
    upgrading buildings. when trying to upgrade instead of the popup telling me i can only upgrade x amount of buildings and showing me what is upgrading and time remaining it now shows the cost and time to upgrade building then server error when u click upgrade

Post Count
    recyling - from what ive seen anything with a boost is shown as not in army

Post Count
    my stats got reduced from 3.81b/1.5b to 3b/1.21, my air attack % got reduced from 560 to 473, game got freezed while checking attk army or def army in inventory, when i recycled my 2000 frontline tank only cost of 1 got added back

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by robmurphy View Post
    "In Army" units follow no logic?

10,000,000 attack strength units not in army, 20,000 strength units are?

Am I missing something?
    Yeah, spend more money.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Battle Rank icons missing on ranking tab of rivals list.
    White screen when app is first launched.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Connecting to game center erase account and ending up with a new level 1 Alex account

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Perm bonuses dropped 200 points average!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm losing to people with ridiculously low defence again. I'm over 20b attack and they have 8b.
    What's going on?

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    1. Profile stats are incorrectly displayed. The Fight Won/Lost and Raids Success/Failed are reversed. Minor issue, but a "bug."

2. Would be REALLY nice to see some commas... The new display screen you see during raids/attacks places the Attack & Defense numeric values in very small font size. It would be nice to have commas so we could more easily see if the person we're attacking is 12 million or 1.2 billion.

Post Count
    Enemy is using over 500 allies. I hold 547 or something allies, that's also what he is using to defend. Even with my bonuses of enemy used less allies, it still registers him as the same allies as my Attack.

When end logging in I am back to a 20 log in time. Up from 1 min and 30 sec in version 4.5. Problem is I get a blank white screen for about 6 seconds of my 20 sec log in.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=SGT Rud;1434021]Enemy is using over 500 allies. I hold 547 or something allies, that's also what he is using to defend. Even with my bonuses of enemy used less allies, it still registers him as the same allies as my Attack.

The "alliance increase" might actually work now when you get attacked - it has never said anything about it was alliance attack increase

Post Count
    Well, i did the update and some bugs are gone. But there are also some new strange things. Fights won and lost are not correct displayed.
    But most of all, i tried to switch between devices. I see the account on my other device, but when i try to poen it, i get an error,
    with the notice "no value for success"