For empty guild or not really active guild

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: For empty guild or not really active guild

Post Count

For empty guild or not really active guild

If anyone has an empty guild or a not really active guild, write me or answer this thread.
    We are a core group (15) of very active players (gemers and non-gemers), in a consistent top 80 guild and wanting to start a new adventure... without starting from scratch
    Our goal is to constitute a very active guild to quickly be a consistent top 50 and finish all guild quests
    Thank you

Post Count
    Sent you pm

Post Count
    I've sent you a PM, Spock

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    sent you a pm

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Top 50 looking to accept 10-20 players for a merge

We are top 50 , looking for 10-20 active players for a merge, check it out 👍

https://groupme.com/join_group/11575513/Egr6Cr

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Spock_ View Post
    If anyone has an empty guild or a not really active guild, write me or answer this thread.
    We are a core group (15) of very active players (gemers and non-gemers), in a consistent top 80 guild and wanting to start a new adventure... without starting from scratch
    Our goal is to constitute a very active guild to quickly be a consistent top 50 and finish all guild quests
    Thank you
    Hi, my guild has space for 20. Are you interested? We are currently just outside Top400, having just cleared out 15 inactive members. My guild code of 423746509, Bravehart. We would be most happy to have you guys join us

Post Count
    Hi all

Thank you for your answers

We just found out what we were looking for, it means "... an empty guild or a not really active guild,...".
    We knew this guild from the past where it was a strong one, with good bonuses and they left us the founder role. So we started to move in.

Thank you
    Spoke

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Son of Rin View Post
    Hi, my guild has space for 20. Are you interested? We are currently just outside Top400, having just cleared out 15 inactive members. My guild code of 423746509, Bravehart. We would be most happy to have you guys join us
    Hi Son of Rin, I think that you are in a very similar situation to our Guild "The Second Coming". We just reorganised and have space... drop me an ally request (or are you 8raveheart? we may already be allies) my Player ID is 627478369. It might be nice to compare bonuses/vault etc and see if we can get a merger underway. We're more focused on the fun part (KakaoTalk) but have been consistent top 400 in wars.

Hope we can work something out... bBx
    I do not shave for Sherlock Holmes