Modern War 5.0 Release - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Modern War 5.0 Release

Lurker
    Post Count
    I just lost my main account. My mini account I have on Ipad just appeared on Iphone when I logged back in. I lost my main account.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Congrats Gree on the new release the Beginning of the END has BEGUN!
    Enjoy!

Post Count
    Awesome update gree! I like it

Post Count
    485046391 & 565411567

lost 300 mil att and 150 mil def

when i did update stats were lost...i am on android

Lurker
    Post Count
    Free gold button does not seem to be working on IOS. when pressed nothing happens.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I got this from the GREE website:
    https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en...ions/200661474

Transfer Using Game Center, IOS Devices
    Players need to be version 5.0 or higher to use this feature.

WARNING: Once a game account has been linked with a Game Center account it cannot be removed!

Before logging into the game, go to Game Center and sign into your account there. You will be prompted to do this later in the process if not done initially. Once signed into Game Center, open the game. You will be prompted to either “Link to Game Center” or “Continue” without linking. If you choose to “Continue” without linking, you will be able to link your account later. To link your device, go to the in-game Menu > More > Manage Accounts. There you will be asked to link your device. It will give you two options: “Link iOS Device” and “Link Different Device”. Select “Link iOS Device”. If you are just getting this set up for the future you can stop here.

You can link multiple iOS game accounts by signing into the same Game Center profile and linking each game account using the steps above. This will allow you to transfer between any of your game accounts whenever you want.

To transfer to a different device, sign into Game Center, then open the game. If a new device, use the steps above to link the new account to your Game Center account. You need the account currently on the device to be linked to Game Center to begin the transfer process. Go to the in-game Menu > More > Manage Accounts. You should see two buttons; “Select Accounts” and “Link Different Device”. Select “Select Accounts” to bring up the Account Selection popup. You should now see any of the accounts you have linked to your Game Center profile. Now simply select the account you wish to play on. After selecting the account you wish to play on, you will be prompted to restart the game. Close the game completely and reopen it. You should now have the selected account on your device!

Linking a game account to a second Game Center account is not possible. Attempting to do so result in a new game account appearing on your device. Swapping back to the original Game Center account will restore the original game account. This is to make it possible for players to share one device without needing to share a game account.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    When looking at a player's profile to determine whether you can successfully attack them, it shows NOTHING of the opponent's equipment or soldier. Just the army stats. Right now, that's ok because everyone's equipment sucks. But when those stats get good, we'll never know who we can raid successfully until we can see that info.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    If you are experiencing issues with the Modern War 5.0 Update, please go to this thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...port-Bugs-Here!

Thank you!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by benjamin View Post
    Free gold button does not seem to be working on IOS. when pressed nothing happens.
    Works for me... There's no feedback if no gold vids are available (4.2 change)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Locked out completely from the game from this update...investigating whether it has something to do with Game Center. Once downloaded and installed, the game won't load at all. iphone 4 (plain)

I updated because someone said iphone 4 worked with this update. I'm wonder whether he actually had an iPhone 4s--big difference.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Update...I'm on MW...no time to explain but it was game center. Had to sign into game center. I didn't know it was already linked.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jagsmaneddie3 View Post
    when i did update stats were lost...i am on android
    Yeah, my account dropped over 150million attack, what gives?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm on an iPad 1st gen and this update lets me sign in. Yes, there are the bugs and stuff but at least I can get in and collect my buildings and I could do Frontline if I wanted to.
    Hopefully the bugs will be fixed here soon.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Absolutely brilliant! Roll out a major release on a Friday and have limited or no support all weekend.
    Every software company I've worked for/with did their major releases when support would be available.
    Why didn't this wait to release on Monday???