Why is gree speechless about this major issue

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Why is gree speechless about this major issue

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Why is gree speechless about this major issue

You rollout a change universally hated that was also full of bugs. A change that invalidates the huge amounts of money your players have spent. But yet cannot comment when we complain.

Players are quitting daily.

Say Something!!!!!

You put this change out that we didn't want - now say something about it. Please...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    What can they say?
    As for the changes, they are well within the tos we agree to, to alter and change the game as they see fit, without consulting us, similar to every game out there.
    It's our choice if we play ot not.
    When one person quits, someone new also stats playing, if KA dies and losses all there players, Gree will just simply shut it down and make a new gme.
    Daily player

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    What can they say?
    As for the changes, they are well within the tos we agree to, to alter and change the game as they see fit, without consulting us, similar to every game out there.
    It's our choice if we play ot not.
    When one person quits, someone new also stats playing, if KA dies and losses all there players, Gree will just simply shut it down and make a new gme.
    Well said.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I wouldn't say it was "Universally" hated. The "whales" or people who have spent lots of money, universally hate it, but, I don't believe it has impacted the rest of us (The majority) negatively. I have been able to go a lot farther in this EB event than I have in a long time. And during the last war, I was able to kill several people instead of just banging the wall or castle as usual. As someone once said, "Live FREE or die"! I think that applies here. It's a lot easier to quit when the time comes, if you don't have any money tied up in it.

Post Count
    I was able to complete RB before update and I can still complete RB after update and just about finished a 100 bosses so not that bad.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hello Folks! We have created an official feedback thread on this change here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ets-Hero-Equip

Please share feedback there, and I will make sure to convey this to the Developers. We know this change hasn't been welcomed by all, so we definitely want you to share why. Please remember to be constructive.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Hello Folks! We have created an official feedback thread on this change here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ets-Hero-Equip

Please share feedback there, and I will make sure to convey this to the Developers. We know this change hasn't been welcomed by all, so we definitely want you to share why. Please remember to be constructive.
    Clementine, I believe the issue is that there has been zero word on the actual subject matter from yourself or any other representative of GREE in regards to the feedback/changes yet... not to mention the statement from Derez that's in the first post of that thread right now.

THAT is the issue.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Exactly - and to the free players that think this is good - if Gree chases away current and future gemmers there is no more game. When people spend money they should get advantages.

The scary thing is how the chat rooms have gone quiet too.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    Exactly - and to the free players that think this is good - if Gree chases away current and future gemmers there is no more game. When people spend money they should get advantages.

The scary thing is how the chat rooms have gone quiet too.
    I not free player ok don't spend like the top 3 guilds but been playing this game for over three years.yes Im luckily because I now got nearly all the skill points and put them into hero Strength and my whole Kingdom level ten and farmed 99% of the maps now.so all the hard work that I put into the game and gems has now paid off so happy where the game going.its not going to take you guys to catch up once there a level ten crafting shop and your be able to buy your way up the laddle fast.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post
    Clementine, I believe the issue is that there has been zero word on the actual subject matter from yourself or any other representative of GREE in regards to the feedback/changes yet... not to mention the statement from Derez that's in the first post of that thread right now.

THAT is the issue.
    I do understand, and I take much of the responsibility here for not communicating with you guys on that thread. The Development Team IS aware of the feedback, particularly that from the top guilds. I will continue to stress the feedback to them.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    I do understand, and I take much of the responsibility here for not communicating with you guys on that thread. The Development Team IS aware of the feedback, particularly that from the top guilds. I will continue to stress the feedback to them.
    So very heroic of you Clementine to fall on your sword when the problem is so much larger than communication here.