GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cannot get into game

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Hey Folks! If you are experiencing an issue with the new transfer feature, can you please submit a ticket to our Customer Support? This will ensure that we can better assist you. I am also passing this on to the team so that they are aware many are experiencing issues with this feature.

Additionally please review this FAQ about the feature. https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en...ng-Game-Center

Your request (#2112805) has been received

Gamecenter screwup

I have 4 accounts.

Flame Squirrel 672-539-437
    Nutty Squirrel. 860-951-227
    Purple Squirrel 845-183-370
    Dizzy Squirrel. 985-329- 082

I updated Nutty since he lost his head and foot gear and my basic artifacts. It was working fine. I noticed that device was signed in on an old Game Center account and when I changed to the new Game Center account, I got a message when I loaded the game, something like "would you like to link this account?" I clicked yes (my only choice) and was told to restart the game. When I did, I keep getting the cannot connect to server error.

I changed my other games, (not updated yet), to the correct gamecenter ID and now I get the "login detected on another device" error on Purple and Dizzy. I've upgraded KA on Dizzy, now I get the "cannot connect" error, just like Nutty. I have not updated KA on Purple yet.

Flame has not been upgraded, and that is still working so far.

We need a fix right now! Don't tell us to enter a ticket on the affected devices, since we can't get in game.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post

Gamecenter screwup

I have 4 accounts.

I updated Nutty since he lost his head and foot gear and my basic artifacts. It was working fine. I noticed that device was signed in on an old Game Center account and when I changed to the new Game Center account, I got a message when I loaded the game, something like "would you like to link this account?" I clicked yes (my only choice) and was told to restart the game. When I did, I keep getting the cannot connect to server error.

I changed my other games, (not updated yet), to the correct gamecenter ID and now I get the "login detected on another device" error on Purple and Dizzy. I've upgraded KA on Dizzy, now I get the "cannot connect" error, just like Nutty. I have not updated KA on Purple yet.

We need a fix right now! Don't tell us to enter a ticket on the affected devices, since we can't get in game.
    Purple, sorry about your games

Have you tried, logging off of game center, then log back again with the old game center ID, and see if you can get into the game then

Post Count

Help link, lol

The help link telling me not to do something after the fact doesn't help. Although I recently changed my Game Center login email on one device it doesnt explain why my other player account that is 3yrs old and nvr had a Game Center change is screwed up.

The new feature is awesome and unexpected. Something wonderful. Waiting for GREE to get to my help tickets, not so much.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Purple, sorry about your games

Have you tried, logging off of game center, then log back again with the old game center ID, and see if you can get into the game then
    Yes I have. Didn't work
    Purple Squirrel

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Need a fix for trying to change game centre accts - all I get is cannot connect to internet

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunagirl View Post
    Need a fix for trying to change game centre accts - all I get is cannot connect to internet
    try on your device going to setting, then look for game center and log off from there, then try to open the game again

Development Team
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Potential fix is live. Please try again.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Gamecenter screwup

I have 4 accounts.

I left Nutty alone for a couple of hours, now he loads. It looks like Purple and Dizzy are linked to the same Game Center as Nutty is, so I logged in to that account with them, and I'll wait a couple of hours with them.
    Purple Squirrel

Lurker
    Post Count
    i've tried all of the above, nothing works, i see retirement very soon

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I left Nutty alone for a couple of hours, now he loads. It looks like Purple and Dizzy are linked to the same Game Center as Nutty is, so I logged in to that account with them, and I'll wait a couple of hours with them.
    That worked! All my games are back!
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamonds View Post
    Potential fix is live. Please try again.
    Still can't get in
    IGN: Bryan
    Member Of:

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Try resetting device settings and login to game centre with original acct info - worked
    Last edited by Lunagirl; 12-11-2014 at 05:32 PM.

Development Team
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bgood View Post
    Still can't get in
    Can I get your game center ID, and player id?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    HELLO.... We can't get into the game, so how can we do a ticket?
    Easy.... just go to this page and fill out the form