DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cannot get into game

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Cannot get into game

After the update and trying to link accounts cannot log in with the acct I changed - anyone else have this problem? If so how did you fix it

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    did you use the same gamecenter id before and after the update?

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Changed the Game Center ID to match my other acct so I could link accts but now the acct I changed will not log into game - keep getting error message saying not connected to internet

Post Count

Help Gree support!

Same issue! This is insane 💩

Post Count
    I did the exact same thing, and got the exact same result. Well first it reset me back to a new account, then it locked me out. Cannot connect to server now.

Development Team
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunagirl View Post
    After the update and trying to link accounts cannot log in with the acct I changed - anyone else have this problem? If so how did you fix it
    Do you know your player ID? Or your gamecenter ID?

Post Count

WTF!!!

Just updated and linked a mini account on my iPad and it worked fine but noticed when I went to check to see if my other accounts were in the list they were not but there was a new Alex account. Couldn't get back to my mini without going through the tutorial. Ugh. Thinking everything would be ok I went ahead and updated/linked my main account on iPhone and guess what? I can't connect!!!!!!!!! Just like my other big account that I earlier changed the Game Center ID before linking that won't connect. This time I did not change anything. I am so disgusted right now my head might explode.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Please offer us some help gree - still cannot log into game

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree:

I performed the update and tried my two different Game Center accounts and lost my primary account. I submitted a ticket in regard to this. I spent a lot of time and money on this game like a lot of others especially a lot of time. Why is everything so buggy with every update.
    IGN: Bryan
    Member Of:

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hey Folks! If you are experiencing an issue with the new transfer feature, can you please submit a ticket to our Customer Support? This will ensure that we can better assist you. I am also passing this on to the team so that they are aware many are experiencing issues with this feature.

Additionally please review this FAQ about the feature. https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en...ng-Game-Center

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Hey Folks! If you are experiencing an issue with the new transfer feature, can you please submit a ticket to our Customer Support? This will ensure that we can better assist you. I am also passing this on to the team so that they are aware many are experiencing issues with this feature,
    HELLO.... We can't get into the game, so how can we do a ticket?
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunagirl View Post
    Changed the Game Center ID to match my other acct so I could link accts but now the acct I changed will not log into game - keep getting error message saying not connected to internet
    Same here, please help us
    Purple Squirrel

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Hey Folks! If you are experiencing an issue with the new transfer feature, can you please submit a ticket to our Customer Support? This will ensure that we can better assist you. I am also passing this on to the team so that they are aware many are experiencing issues with this feature,
    Please see this thread:
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ort-or-lack-of

Lurker
    Post Count
    Clementine can you please look into ticket 2111650.. Can't get into game at all.

People need access to their accounts ASAP, don't know what you guys are playing at but you're looking for mass exodus I think you're well on your way.
    The frustrations are building..

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I have 4 accounts. I updated one of them since I lost my head and foo gear and my basic artifacts. It was working fine. I noticed that devise was signed in on an old Game Center account and when I changed to the new Game Center account, I got a message when I loaded the game, something like would you like to link this account. I clicked yes (my only choice) and was told to restart the game. When I did, I keep getting the cannot connect to server error.

I changed my other games, (not updated yet), to the correct gamecenter ID and now I get the "login detected on another device" error. I've upgraded KA on one of them, now I get the "cannot connect" error.

One game has not been upgraded, and that is still working.

Gree, we need a fix right now! Don't tell us to enter a ticket, since we cant get in game.
    Purple Squirrel