Now you see it now you don't - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Now you see it now you don't

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Sorry candy you are wrong. That was the mr freeze game, not riddler. A few people such as myself didn't realize what was going on when it first happened. I saw the plane in at the far end like always and started buying. I have also accidently deleted my own buildings because I wasnt pay g enough attention to what the pop up was asking. Same thing, moving too fast, not really looking until I could not buy anymore after three, and thought wtf. That's when I saw how much valor those units were. It was minutes after that update came out that allowed it, and no one had heard of it yet. I looked at the rankings, and then back at the units, and nothing matched what it was before. I restarted the game and back to normal. It was immediately reported to gree, and made note on the forum also, so others would be aware. Simple mistakes are one thing, buying hundreds and thousands knowing full well it's not correct is something else, as you and others have done over and over. Wonder what number ranked faction leader currently has those one gold units in his inventory? No mistakes there, you have to purposely go to someone's inventory, and purposely find that unit, and purposely buy it. Especially if it's 60 of them. You have never seen me say I was perfect, that's why my me freeze game is missing two of the top paying buildings. I did ask gree to put them back, and I'd even pay again to upgrade them back to lol 10. They denied it, though I was aware of many others they had done it for, who made same mistake. It took gree several months to remove those three units from that game inventory, so between that and my lost buildings, there goes another of your complaints, that sup gets preferential treatment. Now having explained all this, I do know that it dosnt matter to you, all you're trying to do is through stuff on the wall and see what sticks. It didn't any other time you have mentioned it, so why would ypu think it would now.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Couple things....one, I say buy them suckers up....they are for sale at 1 gold a piece, says so right there on the screen. They are not even that big of units, individually of course but that aside lets not get it twisted...this is no glitch....this is no doubt a F up....somebody over there forgot a couple zeros.

The only fix is to add the zeros you forgot.... No way are they taking them back, cant....well they can of course but why...not our fault some newbie dev forgot to add the zeros..... didnt stop anyone for doing and receiving all three days of that daily LTQ a while back....even the all holy SUPS

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    agreed Toby! And if they do take back the unit, just ask Apple for a refund of your last gold purchase. Hit GREE where it hurts.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smbass77 View Post
    Droid users have used a video glitch to get thousands in gold for the past few months. You should be thankful, and don't worry that IOS users now get some inflated stats do to a glitch.
    all droid don't have this beug, i never had video gold!
    And please stop the war android vs ios, the war is player vs gree
    We are all in same boat, the ennemy is gree who do nothing.....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have a request to make to my feathered friends. They use to be Emperor Penguins, POS Birds, Knight Birds, Warrior Hens and now I think Warrior Seabirds. Please please every one of you buy 30k of these units before GREE put stop on it. Please follow an example of your leader Mighty dRIPPER. He just bought 60 of them. Everybody knows he needs boosting his stats badly lol.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BobEponge View Post
    all droid don't have this beug, i never had video gold!
    And please stop the war android vs ios, the war is player vs gree
    We are all in same boat, the ennemy is gree who do nothing.....
    all the Droid users in my faction are getting it. It has to do with resetting an advertising code....don't know the specifics.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Genen View Post
    I have a request to make to my feathered friends. They use to be Emperor Penguins, POS Birds, Knight Birds, Warrior Hens and now I think Warrior Seabirds. Please please every one of you buy 30k of these units before GREE put stop on it. Please follow an example of your leader Mighty dRIPPER. He just bought 60 of them. Everybody knows he needs boosting his stats badly lol.
    Gene you have just won the internet!!!!

Post Count
    I have seen plenty of players with 100s of them.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Banned
    Post Count
    Good to see TAP buying up the units like mad, 3400 air on one account. Could be contenders for No1 this WD.

Ho Ho Merry Greemas Ho Ho

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    V
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle View Post
    When will Droid get a glitch that we can use? Why does iOS get all the good ones again and again?
    droid has a glitch that I wish we ios users had... Something about gold, nuff said

Edit: finished reading this thread and see that someone blew the whistle with details. Not cool, imho
    Last edited by Bluehavana2; 12-11-2014 at 12:36 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehavana2 View Post
    V

droid has a glitch that I wish we ios users had... Something about gold, nuff said
    EXACTLY!!!! Think what you can do with 2,000-3,000 in free gold each month.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smbass77 View Post
    EXACTLY!!!! Think what you can do with 2,000-3,000 in free gold each month.
    From what I'm told, your estimate is low.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    perhaps, just going but what people in my faction are getting. And the more who finish prestige/master itq and ftq the more GREE raises the energy needed to complete. Hurts us all.

BTW...last time i saw asylum for all it was cannibals on the walking dead

Post Count
    Love how all the hacker/ glitch hunters were the onese originally using all the hacks. When it came out on the forums 2 years ago. That's when all the hackers/glitches after using these for over a year turned and suddenly became advocates for fair play, good to see some of them on this thread
    Have you loved your llama today?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How do you buy this Jet? I want a dozen of them. Lol!