DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Now you see it now you don't

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post
    I wouldn't worry about what you can see, I'd worry about what you can't :>
    Is much easier to change the boost on current units to meet your desired needs. Luxurious.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Thank for blabbing!

iOS finially gets a bug to use, and first thing u do is tell gree and complain.. Really. Plz to all the blabbing ****ing ***** let us know your lvl and name so iOS guys can come give u a visit.
    Glad droid users R getting free unlimited gold vids.. Ya gree u doing anything about that.. For how long has it been going on...least 3 months ago when i Hurd about it.. It'd be nice if iOS could fiddle around with some certain settings to rest vids and watch more over and over again. Easy to watch 50 vids for 100 gold a day, so many under the radar exploiting it.
    How about fix the real bug first, throw out some temp bans, maybe gree should roll back any rewards from all events for anyone on droid who is using the free vid bug.

Post Count
    Dony worry peeps, this is only a short lived mess up, it will be reversed.
    Last edited by Funktacular; 03-12-2015 at 08:01 PM.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think Gree has stated numerous times that only Tapjoy is responsible for payouts of gold for watching vids, and that all complaints should be directed there.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Milburn Pennybags View Post
    Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. In this case we were already aware of it and fixing it before this post, but we appreciate you letting us know about exploits and glitches so we can fix them quickly, as keeping the game fair to all players is a very high priority for us. We're really sorry that this slipped through originally. We will be fixing this issue and reversing these. Thanks again for bringing this up.
    Unfortunate for you GREE, I dont think you can reverse it. Its against the law on fair purchasing. If you have incorrectly and knowingly put an inaccurate price, purchases are entitled to buy it at that price. I dont know how else you can reverse this!

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Your argument is flawed. The game is owned by Gree but the account is owned by you. Did you study law? It is against the law (international law that is) to withdraw a purchase because the supplier has inaccurately priced his item after agreeing to the sale. Gree has agreed to the sale when they have put their products in the store/game for consumers (players) to buy.

There might have some people who have intentionally bought gold to buy the unit. In such situations, should we be able to seek a refund for all the gold, since we incorrectly bought the gold to buy a fake sale. This might tantamount to fraud by Gree. Time to engage your lawyers

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Hey blind man, I informed gree the moment I was aware of it, my game name is riddler, lol 300. Please do come visit. Night, actually you did insult sup, not to mention the fact that you've been beating that same dead horse for how long now?lol. its not Mickys fault if you suffered consequences for your actions, take responsibility for your own actions. Cheaters seem to feel they have valid reasons for cheating. Gree owes them something, or someone does. I have prob spent more than any one individual on this game, and despite all the problems, I've never been tempted to take advantage of, or take some something I should not have. Maybe gree owes me something, maybe they don't. I won't take something as some way to compensate myself. That's just another excuse used to justify cheating in the minds of the ones doing it.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Also I see all these people justifying buying the one gold units. Valid purchases are made through their store, not from other players inventories. If you found a pallet of merchandise marked at one cent in the back rooms at Walmart, is it valid to be able to purchase them at that price? Cjy you might read the tos you agreed to by playing this game. I won't adress whether or not it could be challenged in court, but you do not own the game according to the tos.

Banned
    Post Count
    For the record my original post was sarcasm.. and PLEASE dont think that by not posting GREE would not have noticed the error... How Naive..... If you wanna come get me then search 'Reaper' Lvl300 500 allies. See you soon

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Once again SUP points something out and get bashed for it.speed,I have played beside you and I know for a fact how you play and how you demanded the same for anyone on your team.it was fun in PUN.not so much fun anymore though.good luck to you all.hope the mother****ing game implodes!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    Is much easier to change the boost on current units to meet your desired needs. Luxurious.
    Now that sounds fun!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Hey blind man, I informed gree the moment I was aware of it, my game name is riddler, lol 300. Please do come visit. Night, actually you did insult sup, not to mention the fact that you've been beating that same dead horse for how long now?lol. its not Mickys fault if you suffered consequences for your actions, take responsibility for your own actions. Cheaters seem to feel they have valid reasons for cheating. Gree owes them something, or someone does. I have prob spent more than any one individual on this game, and despite all the problems, I've never been tempted to take advantage of, or take some something I should not have. Maybe gree owes me something, maybe they don't. I won't take something as some way to compensate myself. That's just another excuse used to justify cheating in the minds of the ones doing it.
    If anyone feels like it they can scan the forum for the threads where the account you named above did
    in fact use the valor glitch to buy 3 of the 1M valor - 660K planes. I'm sure you will attempt either one
    of two things - ignore this or claim you did not have to delete & reinstall your game it just happened to
    show up unlocked in the iOS store & so you bought not 1, not 2 but 3 of them just to confirm it. So you
    can claim all kinds of nonsense about how you have not cheated or glitches ever but this forum has had
    players that have confirmed that you have done exactly that which you claim to have never done. I must
    say one of the funniest posts were when you offered to pay for an independent third party to help secure
    this game - the reason there are cliches are best they fit - the one that fit that offer is "having the fox
    guard the henhouse".

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Huh

Quote Originally Posted by Milburn Pennybags View Post
    Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. In this case we were already aware of it and fixing it before this post, but we appreciate you letting us know about exploits and glitches so we can fix them quickly, as keeping the game fair to all players is a very high priority for us. We're really sorry that this slipped through originally. We will be fixing this issue and reversing these. Thanks again for bringing this up.
    How is this an exploit or a glitch it's your guys programming that allow anyone to view inventory and purchase them with your pixel gold just own up and admit it it's not all that hard saying "oooops we screwed up once more" none of us will be disappointed we're getting quite used to this kinda game play.

Post Count
    gree give to android player the same beug!
    Android player must have the choice to buy it also!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BobEponge View Post
    gree give to android player the same beug!
    Android player must have the choice to buy it also!
    Droid users have used a video glitch to get thousands in gold for the past few months. You should be thankful, and don't worry that IOS users now get some inflated stats do to a glitch.