DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Now you see it now you don't

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Head View Post
    How do you buy this Jet? I want a dozen of them. Lol!
    looks like the fixed it...can't buy them anymore, but units still in inventory

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr llama View Post
    Love how all the hacker/ glitch hunters were the onese originally using all the hacks. When it came out on the forums 2 years ago. That's when all the hackers/glitches after using these for over a year turned and suddenly became advocates for fair play, good to see some of them on this thread
    Well played. All the original cheaters want to be the Hero. Lmao

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Hey there Toby, ole buddy. Sup, and everyone always does ltq. Don't you? Most of us dionteven bother to see what the prizes are any more. There's an event, just do it. Personally I don't even have a clue what. You're referi g, never heard anyone here or anywhere mentioning anything special about an ltq. I havnt done ltq events for indy in about a year now. Please feel free to inspect my inventories to verify this if you wish. Just too much work for stats that have no meaning anymore, especially when playing multiple games. In fact I'm playing some of my low level minis now( well minis to me,lol) instead of my bigger games, get better wd points for lower levels. If they don't change that , I'll just keep starting new ones, so easy to get good enough stats to hit anyone in no time these days. toby, I really don't think you want to rehash everything you guys have done, so just move along and stop looking for something to shame us with. Not gonna happen. Hasn't happened over three years, not gonna happen now.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    wow ios users able to get around 500 gold a month for close to a year while android coudnt find a video.. let android users that know how to use the glitch get a lil extra gold and all the sudden android users are the devil. Personally I think this whole thread is a joke. Yes gree is entitled to take back the units read your tos. sorry simple fact get over it. AS stated in the tos everything in regards to the game is grees property EVEN YOUR WORDS YOU TYPE. So if your in game and post that you love this game gree has legal right to qoute you and your id in their advertising.. as its their property now. As for glitches and bugs every game has them and there will always be people that take advantage of them knowingly or unknowingly. Just don't be surprised when they get taken away. as for the ios vs android bs get over that as well. ios has features droid doesn't droid has a gold glitch I guess oh well. ios gets more gold video then android and has since I started playing the game. which is almost day one. and eventually the droid glitch of which you refer will most likely be fixed and droid will go back to barely getting 30 in a week. such is life.... some people take this way too seriously

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smbass77 View Post
    EXACTLY!!!! Think what you can do with 2,000-3,000 in free gold each month.
    You can make endless gold this way, you don't even have to be at the device, Android has always had this and A LOT worse.

Post Count
    Time to terminate the free gold vids all together. They can keep the other offers in place, heak, many of these nerds could actually benefit from opening an e-harmony profile.