What happened to the transfer feature on the new update?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What happened to the transfer feature on the new update?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

What happened to the transfer feature on the new update?

I can't see where I can transfer my game.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    log in to the same gamecenter id on your new device, install KA and there you go!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What if I don't want the same game center account on the new device?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Yeah this doesn't solve the problem as the account is still locked to the device. I have bought a new device and I'm shuffling them all around in order to sell my oldest device. Although I love that I can take 1 device to work now it doesn't solve the selling problem.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    @War player

I have the same question, hopefully it is possible once the game is transferred to a device to change the gamecenter credentials and still be playing the account.

So for example

old device, gamecenter A, KA account X
    new device, gamecenter A
    install KA on new device
    new device is now linked to KA account X
    change gamecenter A to B on new device
    hopefully KA account X is still playable on new device ??

@Sim, aren't you going to wipe your old device before selling it? that should solve your issue

BTW, I haven't updated to new version of KA, before I know for sure what I am getting in to, and one of my spare devices I have updated but will not link it to any gamecenter id before things are clarified
    Last edited by Gendur; 12-11-2014 at 05:33 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count

Transfer help

I successfully linked an older account to my iPhone this morning and was switching back and forth all day Long with no problems, right now however when I choose the account that I linked and restart the game, it logs me back into my original account and not the linked account. Any ideas?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by idichris View Post
    I successfully linked an older account to my iPhone this morning and was switching back and forth all day Long with no problems, right now however when I choose the account that I linked and restart the game, it logs me back into my original account and not the linked account. Any ideas?
    Exactly the same happened to me I could switch all day and now it just doesn't work.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ok, i logged into my other Game Center account. Then, when I go into Kingdom age, I get a screen saying new account recognized and asks me to either continue playing, or link to iOS device. When I link to iOS device, it,says I'm connected and says to restart KA. So, I restart KA, and it goes back to asking me to continue playing or link to iOS device.

Lol, it's a damn do loop.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Same here, worked all day yesterday and since the new data set was deployed for the LTB it no longer works.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Switching worked for a while yesterday, then it stopped working. These new feature rollouts are not thoroughly tested.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The data set for the LTB knackered it.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Yesterday I was loving being able to get all 3 of my accounts on one device--switching back and forth. Today that feature no longer works. I didn't know how much I'd miss it, just after using it for one day. And it worked beautifully. Please bring it back!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Anyone been able to get this to work soon since it stopped working a few days ago?

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    You guys really need to stop messing around with your game.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Mine is working again. I sent in a ticket and they replied with instructions, which were not correct because the menus didnt match what they said. But I deleted the app on my devices and reinstalled, checked to make sure I was in Game Center on all 3 devices, and tried again. It's working now. I love this feature.