DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official Feedback] Epic Boss Meets Hero Equip

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Up the rewards pleas

As this EB seams to be increadably hard to finish I really hope and earg Gree to give better rewards then they are currently for completing EB legendary and combo..
    As this was posible for the war top 10 reward, this must surly be possible..

This would give players at least give the drive and some satisfaction in completing this horrible event.

Furthermore, increasing equipment to 1500 each with the latest update did not increase anything on my stats note do I see any increas in any stats when spending skill points on my hero att or def.

Thank you and good night

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Exclamation Epic Boss Letter posted at the request of Clementine

Dear Gree,

I am writing this letter on behalf of the Kingdom Age Community. The intention is to make you aware of our disgust regarding the changes to the Epic Boss. As you are well aware, many here in guild have spent obscene amounts of money as well as thousands of hours of our time to make some of the most competitive accounts in the game. The new format Gree has adopted to run its Epic boss event has erased the time, effort and money many of KAs top players have put forth. Players who were able to take down a level 100 last EB with a couple of free hits, now find themselves using 6 or 7 free hits to take down a level 66 boss. This new format is ridiculous and clearly illustrates the disconnect between Gree and its players. This event gave players a chance to watch their toons grow and move further and further through the event without having to spend and spend.

On a whim, Gree has once again given players a reason to contemplate retiring from this game. This change just like the numerous other changes as of late was not asked for nor was it needed. If the intention of the company is to ruin and or end this game than just pull the plug already. The current actions and or course you are taking has already hit your company where it hurts, forcing those who already spend to constantly increase their investment will only cause burnout and loss of revenue for your company.

The new war format has run a couple of cycles now and people are getting used to it and changing their strategy for build their accounts accordingly. However this change has rendered low level toons useless and set higher level toons back to nearly zero. We are requesting that the previous format for Epic Boss be reinstated. Changing so many characteristics of the game is not fair to those who have invested so much.

Below you will find a list (which is growing every minute) of guilds who support this letter and its purpose.

Sincerely,

Forum United Nation
    Forum United Nation 2
    Original Dutch Bitterball
    Raiding Barbarian Nation
    Royal FUA Knights
    The Abusement Park
    Warlord
    Royal Knights
    Fire Metal Blood
    Samurai Blood
    Samurai Blood USA
    Samurai Blood 2.0
    Samurai Blood 4.0
    SB King Queens Jokers
    Samurai Blood 3
    Royal Knights Paladins
    Minions of Mayhem
    Royal KG Knights
    Royal Knight XW
    The Raiding Barbarians
    Dragon Warriors
    Muff Marauders
    Rose Warriors
    Back to the Future
    The Phoenix Knights
    Gods of Valhalla
    Red Dawn Dragons
    Hero Quest
    The Sailing Alpacas
    Last edited by Killing You; 12-12-2014 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Adding guild

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfauker View Post
    **bumping this post...reason: I need an answer, I pay your salary, I can stop paying your salary and I'm pissed.**
    dude, if you're single-handedly paying his salary, I'm thinking you may be spending waayyyy too much each month on gems... ;-)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I totally agree with killing you. I am not a gemmer. Maybe $500 a year. Sale only :-). I'm not a big gun but support the fact that these players have made this game. We chase them. They spend their hard earned money to be the best or at least fight for the chance. You tried a change that didn't work, man up say your sorry and correct the problem asap.
    I don't know how you compensate these founders of the game after this but management better call their own AMA and soon. Good luck but act fast I need these guys in front of me.

Post Count
    I wonder if anyone has anything positive to say about this new EB format. No one in the chat rooms are saying anything positive or even playing up the positive side.

It looks like a unanimous thumbs down to me.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Most players with not spectacular stats are doing better, are able to kill more bosses. But only players with a grievance will look for a place to vent their frustration and anger. My alts will be able to kill close to 50 bosses when before they would barely manage 25-28. My main will struggle to finish 100 where before it only took 2 free hits.

In short gem players are being shafted.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    My level 213 game just got 680 XP for defeating boss 67.
    GREE have you lost your minds?
    Do you receive a bonus for each level your players gain?

By the way, I had 2 games that could kill a level 100 in 3 free hits last time. I'm up to 7 gold hits in the low 70s now. Maybe I can make it to 100, but that's it. I'm not going to waste that much time and gems on this terrible event.

Plus the rewards are terrible. So far I don't have one unit that makes my army. The materials crates aren't too bad since we get a lot of them and maybe we can craft some hero equipment, but the units in the chests don't help at all.

I'm going to have to rethink if I even want to do EB anymore.
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 12-12-2014 at 06:41 AM.
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    REPOST TO THIS THREAD: Are you Kidding me... I have dropped thousands of dollars building up my ID to be very strong. Now you have "rebalanced" the event... You have destroyed all advantages... just wiped it away. My EB attack is almost the same as other players who play for free... And worse, EB is beyond difficult. It cannot be completed without thousands of GEMs. We all have the same LTQ swords and equipment AND there is nothing to craft beyond a pair of boots and a helmet. GREE you say that if you had a dominant account you can still dominate. YOU ONCE AGAIN LIED TO THE KA COMMUNITY. Why should we believe anything you tell us. This is all about generating more gems spending plain and simple!!!
    Co-founder of Warlord (WLD)
    WLD War placement: TOP 3
    Guild code: 885578648
    KA Ally Code: 776-075-625

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    INSULT TO INJURY: BOSS XP IS INSANE
    approximate Boss XP = Boss Lvl *10

Lvl 1-9 450 xp
    lvl 10-19 1,450 xp
    lvl 20-29 2,450 xp
    lvl 30-39 3,450 xp
    lvl 40-49 4,450 xp
    lvl 50-59 5,450 xp
    lvl 60-69 6,450 xp
    lvl 70-79 7,450 xp (more than 1 lvl of xp)
    lvl 80-89 8,450 xp
    lvl 90-99 9,450 xp
    lvl 100 1,020 xp
    35x 100 35,700 xp (you need to kill 35 bosses to fulfill legendary).

ARE YOU NUTS!!!!!!!!!! that is 10 gained lvls for 4% conquest points bonus.
    Last edited by Mattman@WLD; 12-12-2014 at 07:43 AM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    YOU HAVE BROKEN TRUST WITH THIS COMMUNITY!!!!! It is funny, but this seems clearly set up for a class-action lawsuit. You have baited us with the promise of great prizes that allow us to dominate in this game. Then you devalue those prizes and totally change the game after the fact (bait and switch is illegal). Vegas has a gamming commission. Wonder if for-pay games need such oversight. Might have to send a letter to my US Senator and share what GREE has done to us. In the interim, I got great satisfaction in my discussions with Apple Care. Only had to mention a similar line of thought and tell them I was highly dissatisfied... They quickly found a way to return some of what I put into this game...
    Last edited by Mattman@WLD; 12-12-2014 at 08:12 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree,

You need people to spend gems to pay for this game. When you make the gemmers equal to the non gemmers you are telling all not to spend gems. This is not an advanced concept Really.

Consistent Contributor Jerusalem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Just checking in to see if any progress has been made, given that I refuse to log in to KA at this point, but I see nothing has changed...
    Dragon Warriors | Fun in Black
    [

[expletive deleted]
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Sorry that we have not gotten back to you all sooner. As many of you know there were some issue this week with the update to 3.1, which may have also lead to some of you running into issues with the new Epic Boss and your hero items. We have been focused on getting those issues resolved as well as working on new content for the holidays.

I know the Waffle King is working on a formal post about the update and changes to the game but I did want to give you all an additional tip for the event:

Auto Equip will always give you the most powerful items in your inventory based off of their combined ATK+DEF. While this is great for things like PVP where both stats are now taken into consideration, events like Epic Boss where you are only attacking the enemy, manually equipping your items with the best ATK stats in each slot can make a huge difference.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Derez View Post
    Sorry that we have not gotten back to you all sooner. As many of you know there were some issue this week with the update to 3.1, which may have also lead to some of you running into issues with the new Epic Boss and your hero items. We have been focused on getting those issues resolved as well as working on new content for the holidays.

I know the Waffle King is working on a formal post about the update and changes to the game but I did want to give you all an additional tip for the event:

Auto Equip will always give you the most powerful items in your inventory based off of their combined ATK+DEF. While this is great for things like PVP where both stats are now taken into consideration, events like Epic Boss where you are only attacking the enemy, manually equipping your items with the best ATK stats in each slot can make a huge difference.
    This... Derez, you're missing the point here. I mean, I just did your 'tip' here and jumped about 7% Hero Power. Yeah, that's nifty and all, but...

- HP Jump in comparison to damage was too high. See the first post, first quote. Heavy gemmer's view, mind you, so it's pretty jacked up how hard you just bent gemmers over the table here.
    - SKILLS ARE DOING NOTHING FOR THIS EVENT. Attack, Hero Attack... there appears to be zero impact. So, yeah. another jacked up point there.
    - Your earlier remarked about 'not being able to dominate, but still easily complete the event' is also jacked. I was 2 free hitting bosses, now I'm on Boss 60 and needing 5 gold hits and a freebie already. So, yeah, major issue there.

No offense, Derez, but GREE staff seems amazing at giving replies that aren't anywhere near what we want to see from you all.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Hello Kingdom Age players,

Thank you for all your feedback on our changes to the Epic Boss event. We really appreciate all the replies and look into changes based on your concerns.

The changes to this event were never intended to make you feel like we are ignoring all of the hard work that you have put into your armies but rather meant to give value to the new hero items that players have been working hard to craft and collect. Without meaningful uses for those new items, such as major events like Epic Boss, the new features and items would not be creating any value for players. We still value your armies and the hard work you have put into creating them, which is why the majority of our events are still centered around those stats.

With that said, we also want to be able to challenge our player base in new ways to prevent the game from becoming stale and repetitive. Many of our dedicated long time players have maxed out in one way or another and we want to offer opportunities for all players to continue to grow and progress in Kingdom Age. We know this is a large change to one of our longest running events and that change can be difficult, but we hope you can understand why some of these changes are necessary to extend the longevity of the game.

We understand that the community has felt ignored and unimportant in the past and we are working to change that going forward. We will continue to engage with the community to modify and update events so that you, the players, can still enjoy and be challenged by our live events. Your feedback will be taken into heavy consideration for tuning the Epic Boss event going forward as it would not be fare to reactively make changes to the current event which players have already spent time and money on.

We hope that you as the community will continue to support us and help us make this game better. We look forward to providing you with new experiences and adventures in 2015.