[Known Issue/Bug] Missing Hero Equipment

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Known Issue/Bug] Missing Hero Equipment

Community Manager
    Post Count

Exclamation [Known Issue/Bug] Missing Hero Equipment

Hello Folks! As many of you know, Kingdom Age is currently experiencing an issue in which Hero Equipment is missing from the inventory for certain users. Due to this, when fighting the Epic Boss your stats will not be as high as it should be, resulting in unexpected losses.

The Development Team is aware of this, and is currently looking into the cause and creating a fix. There is no current ETA on a fix, but the team is working hard on getting it resolved as quickly as possible. Once I have more details from the team, I will share here.

If you are experiencing this issue, please post/discuss here in this official thread, and please look for updates to this original post as more details become available.

Myself, WaffleKing, Derez, and the rest of the team, sincerely apologize for this issue and we really appreciate your continued patience and understanding.

UPDATE (12/10 @ 4:20 PM PST) - Just heard from the team! If you are experiencing your Hero Equipment not showing in your profile, please restart your game. Once doing so, you will then see equipment in your profile.

If you are still missing items, please contact Customer Support and they will be able to handle this. If you have already filed a ticket about this issue, please follow up on that one rather than filing a new one.

Lurker
    Post Count

Me too

Yep, just got this. Pressed the auto equip button and everything dissappeared. Just what I need in the middle of the the trials chain after spending gems getting days one and two completed!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Also, much of what I recently purchased for my Army has disappeared from inventory.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Missing entire Game

Greetings,

WHAT HAPPENED! I went to bed last evening playing my game on my phone and awake this morning the game that in on my IPad is also on my phone. I had a unit on my phone and its game ID was 995-423-820 this has been over written by my unit ID 509-433-712.
    Last edited by Dee Cannon; 12-10-2014 at 03:07 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yes. Missing 875 battle axes and 2 titanium ores.

Post Count
    After crafting Sandals and equipping them everything else disappeared.. Auto equip doesn't work but manually equipped items and that worked... As long as I don't click Auto equip, then they disapeer again...

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana B View Post
    After crafting Sandals and equipping them everything else disappeared.. Auto equip doesn't work but manually equipped items and that worked... As long as I don't click Auto equip, then they disapeer again...
    Have you restarted your game recently?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Originally Posted by bgood
    "i lost all the crappy masks and boots i bought plus missing some battleaxes all that were bought during the war"

Me too, all of my cheap 1500 foot ware, head gear, and artifacts are gone.

And yes, I closed the game and restarted it.
    Purple Squirrel

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Originally Posted by bgood
    "i lost all the crappy masks and boots i bought plus missing some battleaxes all that were bought during the war"

Me too, all of my cheap 1500 foot ware, head gear, and artifacts are gone.

And yes, I closed the game and restarted it.
    Make sure to follow up your ticket, if you filed one. They will be able to confirm for you.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Hello Kingdom Age players,

I wanted to write a post informing everyone of the situation that we are trying to resolve. Yesterday, we began a server migration to prepare for the new Game Center account transfers feature which we had wanted to deploy today. During this migration, we ran into several large issues that have caused the problems that some of you have been reporting to customer service. We do apologize for these problems and have been hard at work trying to fix them. I am happy to report that we have a fix, and it will be rolled out shortly. This fix should resolve all issues with missing equipment and not being able to equip your most powerful items. If you are still missing equipment or having issues equipping any of your items after we deploy this fix, please report to customer service and we will address this on an individual basis. Again, we apologize for the problems and should have a fix later today. Once the fix is live, it will also enable the new Game Center account transfer build on the App Store.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them here and I will try to answer any questions or concerns you might have.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The fix has now been pushed live to the production servers. This will address the outstanding issues with items disappearing and not being able to equip your most powerful hero equipment. The 3.1 client build is now live on the iOS App Store.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just one more for me. Just opened a tent box from 28 kills and recieved Soltice Dragon. Reloaded several time and not showing in quest.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffleking View Post
    The fix has now been pushed live to the production servers. This will address the outstanding issues with items disappearing and not being able to equip your most powerful hero equipment. The 3.1 client build is now live on the iOS App Store.
    Did you fix EB?

If not you can keep the game to yourself, not buying this non-sense anymore.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just did new update still missing 875 battle axes, 2 titanium ores and a Soltice Dragon. The things I know of.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Question Game Center issues

Is this not going to cause more issues using Game Center for people with multiple devices with the same Apple ID?

Will this overwrite games?

Should you warn players to log off Game Center before the update?

Quote Originally Posted by Waffleking View Post
    Hello Kingdom Age players,

I wanted to write a post informing everyone of the situation that we are trying to resolve. Yesterday, we began a server migration to prepare for the new Game Center account transfers feature which we had wanted to deploy today. During this migration, we ran into several large issues that have caused the problems that some of you have been reporting to customer service. We do apologize for these problems and have been hard at work trying to fix them. I am happy to report that we have a fix, and it will be rolled out shortly. This fix should resolve all issues with missing equipment and not being able to equip your most powerful items. If you are still missing equipment or having issues equipping any of your items after we deploy this fix, please report to customer service and we will address this on an individual basis. Again, we apologize for the problems and should have a fix later today. Once the fix is live, it will also enable the new Game Center account transfer build on the App Store.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them here and I will try to answer any questions or concerns you might have.