Hello Folks! As many of you know, Kingdom Age is currently experiencing an issue in which Hero Equipment is missing from the inventory for certain users. Due to this, when fighting the Epic Boss your stats will not be as high as it should be, resulting in unexpected losses.

The Development Team is aware of this, and is currently looking into the cause and creating a fix. There is no current ETA on a fix, but the team is working hard on getting it resolved as quickly as possible. Once I have more details from the team, I will share here.

If you are experiencing this issue, please post/discuss here in this official thread, and please look for updates to this original post as more details become available.

Myself, WaffleKing, Derez, and the rest of the team, sincerely apologize for this issue and we really appreciate your continued patience and understanding.

UPDATE (12/10 @ 4:20 PM PST) - Just heard from the team! If you are experiencing your Hero Equipment not showing in your profile, please restart your game. Once doing so, you will then see equipment in your profile.

If you are still missing items, please contact Customer Support and they will be able to handle this. If you have already filed a ticket about this issue, please follow up on that one rather than filing a new one.