[Known Issue/Bug] Missing Hero Equipment - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: [Known Issue/Bug] Missing Hero Equipment

Post Count
    My problem is that I'm sure that I miss some equipment (army stats went down) but I never wrote down how much I had... so it is just frustrating but difficult to write a ticket like 'I miss something but I don't know what...'
    But in my opinion this shouldn't be something I have to do....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yeah part of what sucks now is I feel I have to take a screen shot of everything I have and anytime I get something of value. Not a fun way to play.

Post Count
    I'm still waiting to get my 530 Heavy BattleAxes back... Good thing I'm not holding my breath.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Zuma View Post
    I still don't have my equipment restored several days after sending in a request. Ticket #2110915. How can this be so hard to fix? Our old data were on the server.
    Still no equipment restored. So now I'm tap tap tapping again to buy 1500 basic head, feet, and artifacts. Hope Gree realizes that it's not just hero equipment that's missing. I'm missing army equipment. As are others.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Hello Kingdom Age Players

Sorry for the delay in getting this issue resolved. All lost equipment should be back in your inventories. If not please post what you are missing here along with your player id and we will look into why you were not awarded your items. Again thank you for your patience while we addressed this issue.

Post Count
    Still missing 1500x each Basic Mask/Basic Shoes/Basic Artifact. Restarted game several times.
    Last edited by the_bob; 12-21-2014 at 03:01 PM.

Post Count
    WaffleKing I'm missing 530 Heavy BattleAxes... I've bought back around 70 so far, but the original amount missing after the update is 530.. And I did send a ticket in... My game name is NanaB # 722535197

Like I said in my support inquiry I have no screenshot as proof, but if you could restore my game to the day before the update, I could give you one...

Lurker
    Post Count
    still missing... 834-670-621

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Missing Stamina

All but 5 stamina are missing.....submitted a ticket but can't do much without the 60+stamina I usually have!! Wtf??

Lurker
    Post Count

Missing wepons and armor

I am currently missing 1000 battle axes and 600 thaumaturge robes. Player ID is 691-520-581.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Still missing 875 heavy battle axes and 2 titanium ores.
    ID 987-663-999
    Have screen shot for axes do not for ores

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DJC9412 View Post
    All but 5 stamina are missing.....submitted a ticket but can't do much without the 60+stamina I usually have!! Wtf??
    There was a recent reset of Skill Points and this might the reason for your missing Stamina. Pull up your Profile and select Skills tab, you can allocate your points where you'd like.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just recieved a reply that a solid fix was put in place for the missing items. Ugh. Still missing everything as before. I now have 7 replies. 6 working on it 1 solid fix is in and nothing has changed.

Post Count
    Got an email from support that it was fixed and ticket is closed.. I'm still missing 530 Heavy BattleAxes from my Inventory... NanaB 722535197

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojo View Post
    Just recieved a reply that a solid fix was put in place for the missing items. Ugh. Still missing everything as before. I now have 7 replies. 6 working on it 1 solid fix is in and nothing has changed.
    i was given the generic response as well.