Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [Known Issue/Bug] Missing Hero Equipment

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This one is best yet. No idea what he is talking about. Lol

n Cruz (GREE International Inc.)
    Dec 19 17:08

Hello Tom,

Thank you for the inquiry. Your hero strength and your weapon damage are not applied straight to your damage; your level is also factored in, and each monster has a hidden defense score. That can cause variable numbers on damage.

Regards,

Allen

Tom
    Dec 19 11:51

Hi Allen Just reloaded several times and nothing has changed.
    Still missing 875 heavy battle axes and 2 titanium ores.
    Please escalate and reopen this ticket.

Sent from my iPhone

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojo View Post
    Thank you for the inquiry. Your hero strength and your weapon damage are not applied straight to your damage; your level is also factored in, and each monster has a hidden defense score. That can cause variable numbers on damage.
    I got this exact response as well.

Post Count
    Yes, I just got the same response... If they think we are freaking lying why don't they just tell us we are lying... I asked them what the heck are you talking about??? I'm still missing 530 Heavy BattleAxes... Sheesh...

Lurker
    Post Count
    yup, i received the same response too

guess this is really a reflection of how Gree's "customer service" views this issue

Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count
    I'm guessing that this is either an automated response or this guy does not play the game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    I'm guessing that this is either an automated response or this guy does not play the game.
    I have gotten two of the exact same copy/paste response in a row now about it:

Thanks so much for writing in. We put out a solid fix for the hero equipment, so you should see a return of your items now. If you currently don't see that update, make sure to close out your game and reopen it in order to see the changes.
    No. No, you didn't. I don't have my equipment back.

Post Count
    Finally after going around and around with emails to customer support I got credited 1500 Basic Masks, 1500 Basic Shoes, and 1500 Basic Armor. Problems is I didn't lose 1500 Basic Armor, I lost 1500 Basic Artifacts. Whatever. I don't even want to mess with it anymore. I'll just manually rebuy the 1500 Basic Artifacts. At least that's 2/3rds of the tapping that I don't have to do now.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same here. Got my 875 battle axes back. Didn't get my two titanium ores but don't have the time to chase those.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am still missing 1500 each Banneret plate and 1500 battle axes. However the 1500 masks, boots, and artifacts are in inventory. Can you please put the Axes and Banneret plate back. I do have the gold to buy them again but I definitely SHOULDN'T HAVE TO. Please correct this. 714-828-006