GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Epic items in Crafting workshop

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojo View Post
    Maybe they are gifts for the beta testers. Just a guess.
    Beta testers had to sell the Crafting Worshop and rebuild it in order to craft anything good. So it wasn't a reward for Beta testers. Lol
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by discprodigy View Post
    I'd like to know why some are getting Epic variants and others are not. Is it level based? Is is random luck like box events? For a feature that claims to be trying to even the playing field (no comment..) it seem quite UN-LEVEL to allow for some to craft better equipment at random. I worked hard to earn my materials for Solider Boots only to end up with the regular version versus many I've seen with the Epic. That extra 20+ attack on Epic Boss would be nice.

Please, Derez or Waffleking, address why this is happening...you have been quite silent since the Epic Boss fiasco started..
    There is a random chance to craft an epic. It is not level based it is just based off a random roll. I hope this answers your question. The people who have gotten epics just happened to "win" them from chance.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    I think there's a random chance to get the epic version of some (all?) crafted items, which is pretty shıtty if you ask me. Materials aren't common enough to be able to craft some of these items more than two or three times, let alone however many times it would take to happen across the epic version of each of them.
    Hello The bob

We are working on getting the entire community more materials. We understand there is a shortage so you will see bundle packs that have them readily available as well as more quests and events that will award them.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffleking View Post
    There is a random chance to craft an epic. It is not level based it is just based off a random roll. I hope this answers your question. The people who have gotten epics just happened to "win" them from chance.
    RANDOM???? i see people who can craft them, why are the able to do that and others not? for example; to craft the epic robe you need to spent 610 gems.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas HQ View Post
    to craft the epic robe you need to spent 610 gems.
    Why so? I've crafted it 100% free...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [DW] maretzky View Post
    Why so? I've crafted it 100% free...
    why? some people have the epic robe in their crafting workshop and they need to spent 651 gems to make one.

if i know why, i wouldn't start this thread

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas HQ View Post
    why? some people have the epic robe in their crafting workshop and they need to spent 651 gems to make one.

if i know why, i wouldn't start this thread
    For me the issue is similar, but the way around.... In order to create 'Wizard Robe', I need a 'Monk robe'. But when I create the 'Monk Robe', I get the 'Epic Monk Robe'....

Therefore... I cannot create the 'Wizard Robe', since i cant create a normal 'Monk robe'....Just spending ****loads of materials on useless 'Epic Monk Robe' of no use....

Anyway around this?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas75 View Post
    Anyway around this?
    Uninstall the game. That's the only workaround.