GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Box event (un)fair chance to open with gold

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Box event (un)fair chance to open with gold

As tickets are useless, i now have tried to open all 45 min with gold and could open only 1 of about 15 -16 trials. Others of my guild have a fair 50% chance. Please ovehole the formula, put all strange things about level, gems used ore what ever is in out and give everyone the same fair chance.
    There is no event without 2 or 3 rows of 8 - 12 sorry in a row for me, now first time 15.
    The Red Baron TRB

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The red Baron View Post
    As tickets are useless, i now have tried to open all 45 min with gold and could open only 1 of about 15 -16 trials. Others of my guild have a fair 50% chance. Please ovehole the formula, put all strange things about level, gems used ore what ever is in out and give everyone the same fair chance.
    There is no event without 2 or 3 rows of 8 - 12 sorry in a row for me, now first time 15.
    Do what I do
    just sit the event out
    1- you will never be top 5 anything under top 5 prizes are useless
    2- you need 10 items to get 1 stupid box to get 99.9% chance at getting 1 common unit for the 21 unit goal
    3- you have 99.9% chance at NOT getting all 8 units from the current box event anyways

I only try to open boxes when if I am in game killing EBs, if not I do not botter