Gree just gave me excellent customer service!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gree just gave me excellent customer service!

Post Count

Gree just gave me excellent customer service!

I know what you're thinking, hold on that must be a typo. Nope. Now you're thinking, Gree employee trying to counteract all the bad press. Nope. Now you're thinking, this guy has just started playing, give it time and he'll learn. Nope.

Been playing for years and have never worked for Gree nor do I have a single share in the company.

As an iOS user the stupid log in issue is affecting me like it is all you other iOS users. I have to tap the screen on loading to stop it going into sleep mode. These taps sometimes get carried into the game. Usually not a problem but on this occasion they had a stupid ad for gold unit. The taps purchased 250 gold units worth of gold. I immediately emailed Gree requesting the refund and promptly went to bed. On waking up they had emailed me apologising and had also refunded the gold.

One email, a few hours passed and I'm sorted. Well done Gree hats off to you, you got it right.

Now if you could just sort out all the other issues with the game as promptly you be running a good business. (sorry had to get the dig in)

Happy XMas all!!!!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Lucky you didn't tap a crate, I did that and their policy was its gambling so no refund for me. I am so opposed to gambling in unrestricted age games it's not funny.

You got lucky with your tap. But congrats and it's good to see a positive post around here. The test will be if we can string a few of these together. I would love nothing more for Xmas. Well maybe a couple of blondes who do as I tell them. My car needs a good detailing :P

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Dave in future go in settings and turn auto screen lock off

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Are you sure you are still not asleep and dreaming all of this stuff?

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hahahahahahaha Rolinz
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    LOL.

But srsly, I had an encounter with Gree support recently and had a good experience.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    I am glad to hear you had a positive experience with Customer Support and that your issue was resolved. I know it's been a tough time for Modern War lately. The team has been working hard to find the causes of the issues and resolve them. And Customer Support has been working extra hard to address all the customer inquiries.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    okay, all kidding aside. I hope this is a sign of better and more reliable and prompt service and not just a one time fluke.

when is 5.0 supposed to come out. i know it has some bugs as well, but i hope this fixes a larger problem of people not getting in or taking too long to load.

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Clem, all my tickets lately have been resolved in 3-4 hours. Its been great.
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Buck Slayer View Post
    Clem, all my tickets lately have been resolved in 3-4 hours. Its been great.
    Glad to hear that!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I was also pretty amazed when i got 30 gold refunded for buying a scratch er try while checking that special inventory (there was no confirmation you just clicked on and boom 30 gold gone lol)

That was a while ago so ye miracles do happen even at Gree CS department but you still need to keep in mind that good service is still a rarity not the norm.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Never contacted support cause of all these bad tales, maybe next time I have a problem I will
    ayy

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm not sure if: "All my tickets" and "its been great" is ironic or an oxymoron - its really been too long since 11th grade English class for me. I guess I found the post to be humorous while still being complimentary.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Where did my comment go?

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    Where did my comment go?
    Your comment was removed as it was against the Forum Code of Conduct.