LTB Sheet All Buildings!!! - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: LTB Sheet All Buildings!!!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    guys please leave the sheet alone yopu are only hurting the community by sabotaging it. guy who did it (please notice im not naming anyone or posting any personally identifiable info) this time around lives in Rotterdam, otherwise i might consider paying him a visit to ask him what's up...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisingrBoss View Post
    guys please leave the sheet alone yopu are only hurting the community by sabotaging it. guy who did it (please notice im not naming anyone or posting any personally identifiable info) this time around lives in Rotterdam, otherwise i might consider paying him a visit to ask him what's up...
    Lol Rotterdam. I know that city, it's in my country. That's where only idiots live. Can you actually ban people from your sheet?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I just checked this sheet (I normally never use it cuz I make my own calculations based on my collection scheme) and I saw that you are speculating that this is a type A building lol. I confirmed 24 hours ago that this is a type B building. Don't advertise with your sheet if your inofrmation isn't correct. People will think this building might be better than it is in reality. Please change that (for the sake of the people who actually use this sheet).

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo View Post
    I just checked this sheet (I normally never use it cuz I make my own calculations based on my collection scheme) and I saw that you are speculating that this is a type A building lol. I confirmed 24 hours ago that this is a type B building. Don't advertise with your sheet if your inofrmation isn't correct. People will think this building might be better than it is in reality. Please change that (for the sake of the people who actually use this sheet).
    Building is indeed type B, which means building not as good as previously thought. as someone with an actual life outside of this game, I was too busy to update the sheet at the very instant my first building completed to build. I was out, and managed to upgrade it, but didn't have the time to check it. I usually assume either A or B, and when confirmed, I change it to whatever type it actually is. you are welcome to not use the sheet, if the info is not accurate enough for you, or to post accurate info if you have it, so i can update the sheet at the first opportunity.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Lol Rotterdam. I know that city, it's in my country. That's where only idiots live. Can you actually ban people from your sheet?
    i wish I had more control over it, no i cant ban anyone, and google sheets is not very safe. too easy for someone to mess it up if they want to do it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    i wish I had more control over it, no i cant ban anyone, and google sheets is not very safe. too easy for someone to mess it up if they want to do it.
    Damn that kinda sucks. But I guess you have a backup, so you can reset the changes?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Damn that kinda sucks. But I guess you have a backup, so you can reset the changes?
    google sheets saves all changes so i can always revert. but this last time they messed with permissions. took me a lil longer to restore. problem is, it doesnt allow me to make the whole document read only for everyone, and at the same time open just a few cells to be edited. i have to make it editable for everyone, and protect the cells i don't want people messing with. this makes people able to create new sheets, or even copy the whole content(the reason why i moved all formulas away from main sheet). and some other bunch of peskiness.
    Last edited by BrisingrBoss; 06-07-2015 at 05:19 PM.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    New LTB Info UP. please be advised building type and a better resolution picture will be posted tomorrow. for now I'm assuming type A.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    New LTB Info UP. please be advised building type and a better resolution picture will be posted tomorrow. for now I'm assuming type A.
    Thank you also here is a picture for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr3g View Post
    [rewards] *snip*

And I'm not even a mod
    Click here, It's something really cool

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Building was type B, fixed the sheet accordingly. I sincerely apologize if someone, i don't know, erroneously bought and upgraded building thinking it was type A, and got a mod in the process. also, uploaded new High res image.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Posted Unlicensed Dealer, will try to post other gold buildings, but i really dont have info on all of them though, as i didn't buy all of them

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Added Festive Fuse, unfortunately it is a type B Building, but still has a very high output

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Latest LTB Crusty Crusty Handlebar is up!!! I'm assuming type B, till i get confirmation.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    posted Drop Tower Ride, it seems to have 2 different prices and output. i went by what droid says.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    iOs always sees the base output and price.
    Android sees their personal output (bonuses are added) and price.