Page 3 of 3 First 123

Yeah silver keys used to be alright but now they are as worthless as bronze.

Let's face it, for some bizarre reason, they have decided to create a game where even if you spend real money you cannot be sure of making any significant progress.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    Let's face it, for some bizarre reason, they have decided to create a game where even if you spend real money you cannot be sure of making any significant progress.
    I thought I am in Vegas - When I am losing, I double down and wish to get my money back but I turn out losing more. Hey, at least I am getting free cocktails there.
    Last edited by WarZoneFare; 12-18-2014 at 01:21 PM.

Opened 10 chests with gold keys. All crappy rares. Bs from gree about 30% better chance of getting sr and ur. Guess 30% better than nothing is still nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Igiveup View Post
    Opened 10 chests with gold keys. All crappy rares. Bs from gree about 30% better chance of getting sr and ur. Guess 30% better than nothing is still nothing.
    If your chance of getting something good were 1 in 20, 30% better would be 1.3 in 20. So those Special Offers are nothing like as good as they look.

Enough of the SPAM already, i dont care about the resturaunt , please get rid of that stuff !! Crikey !

Overpriced though, lol

Spartan, I have an undergrad and grad degree in electrical engg. I understand probability. I hear u. This is just a general warning to all not to spend any money with these ****ty odds. Take your money to a racetrack, at least 1 horse has to win once in a blue moon. Lol

Great. Now I'm craving Chinese food. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Igiveup View Post
    Spartan, I have an undergrad and grad degree in electrical engg. I understand probability. I hear u. This is just a general warning to all not to spend any money with these ****ty odds. Take your money to a racetrack, at least 1 horse has to win once in a blue moon. Lol
    I think they are relying on the fact that most people do not understand probability and are therefore liable to be fooled by the bogus offers.

Quote Originally Posted by eagleProphet View Post
    Great. Now I'm craving Chinese food. LOL!

Why are you craving Chinese food? That spam wasn't even in Chinese.