Page 1 of 3 123 Last

All I want for Christmas

All I want for Christmas is that Epic unit The Common Interest ... Fully maxed! Six of them!!!

And sometimes you dont always get what you want...i have been asking for just $100K at christmas for last 15 years ..still hasnt happened...bugger

I always ask for a puppy. One day I will get it....one day.

I would love that Epic too but I'd settle for getting an UR I can use out of a gold chest. Heck I'd go for getting any UR out of a gold chest. Been in a long drought and I think its about time to come out of it.

A puppy? You do know when they are puppies you have to go outside with them! not a fun Christmas gift.

Quote Originally Posted by Striker1111 View Post
    I would love that Epic too but I'd settle for getting an UR I can use out of a gold chest. Heck I'd go for getting any UR out of a gold chest. Been in a long drought and I think its about time to come out of it.
    Sorry Striker i think i might have got your Xmas present by mistake...you must have my $100K then...i think we should swap ? I got that UR unit last week, i have modified a bit but will still let you have it though ...hehe

Hmm 100k might be worth it because I'd probably have to spend that to get another UR from a chest lol. Too bad I don't have 100k. Man I almost got a new unit.

Let's just be realistic for a sec. Christmas gift from Gree? Not gonna happen. However, I wouldn't rule out the possibility to get a surprising after Christmas sale such as " 1000% higher chance to get an UR unit from the elite or gold chest" which is 10 times 1% = 10%. As long as u open 11 elite or gold chests at the same time u r guaranteed to get an UR unit. 10% still isn't good enough but I will take it any day.

All I want for Christmas....is you.....

No?...

Ok....

But just to be on topic, I think the best offer they'll give you is mabye an award from Player Appreciation Month (might be included for this game) or discounts on certain bundles you buy.

By the way, a puppy is for life, not just for Christmas.

What I want is a Store where I can buy any unit for Game Dollars.

With game dollars? Nice try.

Cool More trainers please

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    By the way, a puppy is for life, not just for Christmas.

What I want is a Store where I can buy any unit for Game Dollars.
    What I want for Christmas is more R trainers for the level 50 might of the worker that I have always dreamed of...

Your dream might just come true. So happy for you.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Igiveup View Post
    What I want for Christmas is more R trainers for the level 50 might of the worker that I have always dreamed of...
    It'll probably beat my latest dream present, the immortal Kemal Squad. PS. I'll sell you my Mighty Workers for only 50,000,000 each so that you can have an entire squad.

Cool Why would I buy mighty crp

Quote Originally Posted by Dunringill View Post
    It'll probably beat my latest dream present, the immortal Kemal Squad. PS. I'll sell you my Mighty Workers for only 50,000,000 each so that you can have an entire squad.
    When the next event will probably reward bombards and trainers...