Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

I guess it's a good thing I could care less what rare unit they are offering cause now they all stink otherwise I might be angry at the Might of the Worker. The only really useful rares anymore are the Sand Viper and Rocket squads though I already have two maxed of each so I really don't need any more. I miss the days of the useful rare tanks.

You, me and the rest of the players...

Quote Originally Posted by Striker1111 View Post
    I guess it's a good thing I could care less what rare unit they are offering cause now they all stink otherwise I might be angry at the Might of the Worker. The only really useful rares anymore are the Sand Viper and Rocket squads though I already have two maxed of each so I really don't need any more. I miss the days of the useful rare tanks.
    Hear you on the rares... to top it off all the keys are worthless too now, lol... Used my last 60 gold bars pulling a rare from the elite chest, lol...

Quote Originally Posted by WarZoneFare View Post
    With game dollars? Nice try.
    Well such a thing does exist in games like Robocop, Frontline Commando, Enemy Strike and D-Day, so it is not that fanciful an idea. Perhaps Gree should learn from their success.

Yup, but just for a certain types of weapons and u have to reach a ridiculous level first before being allowed to spend the game money for better weapons. However, u can use your gold bars to purchase whenever u like. I used to play frontline commando so I know what u r talking about.

Yup, but just for a certain types of weapons and u have to reach a ridiculous level first before being allowed to spend the game money for better weapons. However, u can use your gold bars to purchase whenever u like. I used to play frontline commando so I know what u r talking about.
    On Robocop you can buy better weapons and better body armour, using game dollars. And you can also jump ahead by buying Gold Bars like on here. So that sort of thing can work. We need something like that on LOW.

Cool UR are possible to get from gold chests

I'd settle for getting an UR I can use out of a gold chest. Heck I'd go for getting any UR out of a gold chest.
    I just got 2 SR and 1 UR (Liang's Reapers, The refusal, and Balyakov's Dream) in 2 days... with 6 gold chests. Oh, and just recently got a SR (Arash II) from a SILVER chest! I'm pretty sure I wont get another SR or UR for quite awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by littlecap99 View Post
    I just got 2 SR and 1 UR (Liang's Reapers, The refusal, and Balyakov's Dream) in 2 days... with 6 gold chests. Oh, and just recently got a SR (Arash II) from a SILVER chest! I'm pretty sure I wont get another SR or UR for quite awhile.
    Sounds like you got your yearly ration all in one go there.

Hey that gives me hope getting a SR from silver. You're the first one I've heard do that since they changed the wording. I used to get SR regularly from silver but it's been a while.

Hey that gives me hope getting a SR from silver. You're the first one I've heard do that since they changed the wording. I used to get SR regularly from silver but it's been a while.
    I must have opened 200 Silver Chests since I last got an SR from there.

I am getting very suspicious of these people who come on here and their one and only ever post is to contradict what we have all been saying about the poor return from the Keys.

Well..

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    I am getting very suspicious of these people who come on here and their one and only ever post is to contradict what we have all been saying about the poor return from the Keys.
    To be fair, Since yesterday I havent gotten anything above a R from a goldchest in hmmm... 4 months now. Oh, and they changed the wording back... Just incase anyone is wondering

Wording still hasn't changed on silver. Don't know why they made rares obsolete then made it so all you can hope to get from silver is a rare. I really wonder if they make more money now or when it used to be somewhat fair in the chests.

Wording still hasn't changed on silver. Don't know why they made rares obsolete then made it so all you can hope to get from silver is a rare. I really wonder if they make more money now or when it used to be somewhat fair in the chests.
    We seem to be getting far more "Special Offers" these days. Perhaps sales have dropped and they are desperately trying to tempt us.

Until they offer genuine value for money I shall not be spending another cent.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    We seem to be getting far more "Special Offers" these days. Perhaps sales have dropped and they are desperately trying to tempt us.

Until they offer genuine value for money I shall not be spending another cent.
    Good advice. I opened 15 elite and 22 gold chests two nights ago and only got a few SR units that I can live without and no UR units at all. I am still upset.

Good advice. I opened 15 elite and 22 gold chests two nights ago and only got a few SR units that I can live without and no UR units at all. I am still upset.
    I just do not understand their logic. They want us to spend more, but they make the Keys less generous.

The only explanation I can think of is that the entire game is now geared towards naive newcomers who are yet to learn the sad truth.

Sr from silver

I cashed in 350 silver chests. Lol no sr here...