Thank you Barra Barra and SUP - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank you Barra Barra and SUP

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It is good to have people who help out other factions without any vested interests.. and there are many out there who have helped out our faction at times.. They may not be SUP or Barra Barra or from any top faction and of course it didn't occur to me to start a thread in their names.. But the nice players are the ones who make the game more enjoyable..
    So, nothing against the likes of top 2% or 5%.. but thanks to the smaller guys too..

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Bubseg whilst you are right about building and growing stronger there is nothing wrong with going to help a faction finish an event they otherwise wouldn't.

There are a lot of nice people in this game and if I can help them I will.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    I would like to pipe in and thank Viper from sup-n-pepa. He helped us complete masters and he donated in game cash as well as folders and when we ran low while trying to complete prestige he came to the rescue there as well. He also brought in some of his friends to donate folders. Thanks to him and a few loyal former teammates that came back to help we completed all levels of the rb. We usually do this on our own for most part but due to lock out and players not being able to be on to get folders or donate them we ran short. We are only a top 250 faction so we think we do rather well. But as others pointed out its awesome to see higher ranked teams come out to help the lil guys. this isn't apost about who you know.. this is about thanking those that chose to help out other teams without gain for themselves.. Viper and his buddies donated a few hundred folders which at the time were selling for 25 mill a piece. I think acts like that deserve to be noticed and appreciated. I am also glad others in the community are also speaking up and thanking the team and or players that help them complete their goals.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Sup has always helped smaller teams. For us it's fun to help,teams that just don't have the resources we do, to achieve something they could otherwise not accomplish. They are genuinely excited and appreciative of the help. Nice thing to see after all the neagativity in the game. Bus, most teams don't come begging to us, we hear from a friend, etc etc. we offer, and most are happy to let us help. part of the challenge of the game is the struggle to work together in events. There are a lot of low gold, or no gold teams, maybe don't have full rosters, etc, that have done the best they could for a long time. So every onece in a while some random factions get a nice gift. Swagger, we havnt stolen first so much as bought it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Sup has always helped smaller teams. For us it's fun to help,teams that just don't have the resources we do, to achieve something they could otherwise not accomplish. They are genuinely excited and appreciative of the help. Nice thing to see after all the neagativity in the game. Bus, most teams don't come begging to us, we hear from a friend, etc etc. we offer, and most are happy to let us help. part of the challenge of the game is the struggle to work together in events. There are a lot of low gold, or no gold teams, maybe don't have full rosters, etc, that have done the best they could for a long time. So every onece in a while some random factions get a nice gift. Swagger, we havnt stolen first so much as bought it.
    You guys are the most generous I've seen in the game.

lol, but you know, like the Yankees or Dale Earnhardt, people will root for you the first few times you get the championship, then after extended success people start to hate you for it.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sup only help people who are never going to be anything or a threat!!!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Top teams don't need our help, and even so you would be wrong. We have helped out st6 before their hookup with OSW, we have helped ace back in the day, gsf, red hand, vff, etc etc etc. does OSW really need our help? Just let me know if you do, I'll see what we can do.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Swagger, we havnt stolen first so much as bought it.
    it was a joke haha, i personally appriciate seeing you guys help others and helping us a bit as well, really is awesome of y'all :P
    ayy