DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Barra Barra and SUP

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Thank you Barra Barra and SUP

I would like to Thank Barra Barra and all the other members of SUP that came over and helped us get our RB Masters event done, I speak on behalf of the Elite MF and Act of Valor when I say Thank you for the help, and let's not forget the Folder donors that helped us as well. You guys are amazing!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow, look at me, I've got connections to top factions. /sarcasm

Think you'll find even factions down in the top 500's have links to the big boys.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I passed the same last month with others memebers from top2 and top5 factions... They helped my mini's faction just for free.. This game is not only a game... It's a community.. I like the way the people play on it!

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by killbillbst View Post
    Wow, look at me, I've got connections to top factions. /sarcasm

Think you'll find even factions down in the top 500's have links to the big boys.
    I'm trying to show appreciation, not show off. AoV and MF both have been in rough spots the past WD Events and Barra Barra and others came over and helped us finish RB and this is a a token of our graditude But it would be much a appecaited if you can keep all the negative comments to yourself. Thank you

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yes thankyou SUP! You helped quite a few factions in my alliance and really help us grow each time!
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Lurker
    Post Count
    we've had some of them come and help WA in past events, we have always been grateful for their assistance, the ones i've met are good people

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I have met a lot of them, they are all good people. Everyone who bad mouths them are just JEALOUS.
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Despite the fact they always steal 1st place, they're actually pretty nice guys.
    ayy

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Im sorry to say this but that is rather sad , you need another faction to help u complete an event , doesnt this just prove that your faction just aint good enough,

Just imagine real madrid players. Moving to barcelona or athletico to win a cup.

Lurker
    Post Count
    ^^^this guy obviously isnt a team player. Its quite sad you would belittle another because his faction is "good enough" he's prob in a small, top 500-1000 and doesnt have the connections. My faction completed masters and instead of saying f*ck you to others i jumped into about 5 other factions, all small (most was 52 man team) and helped. Next time you bash on another faction remember this is a team game and you my friend will surely be picked last.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubseg View Post
    Im sorry to say this but that is rather sad , you need another faction to help u complete an event , doesnt this just prove that your faction just aint good enough,

Just imagine real madrid players. Moving to barcelona or athletico to win a cup.
    Sounds like a great idea to compare real life sports to a phone game...

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You hit the nail on the head there Rustee ( see what I did there )

Bubseg when my faction finished RB I went to help other factions who asked for it.

You have no clue about the OP's faction so why blurt out drivel ? They could be a very small faction that has just started or have loads locked out making it impossible for them to finish.

Either way you're not fit to pass judgment on what another faction does or does not do or why they want/get help.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think yous misread what i was meaning ,
    We all started at the bottom and was times we all didnt finish events etc. but thats how it went , u grow and become stronger by doing best as you could. Then u can look at completi g events

I myself. Was away from march for 6. Months. During that time alot of changes happened and when i came back i was way behind the guys i was miles ahead who r in top 100. Now
    Since ive came back im catching up. I was only 22mill in stats when i got back now over 1 bill due to hard work dedication. Helping faction out with every event ,
    Dont say im not a team player as. Last 2. Cycles ive been in top 10. Contributer of all events.
    And im not a heavy gold user

U do what u can within your capabalities

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The Factions I represent, with all honesty don't have the people to complete some FLTQ's or RB's Bc some players moved their main accounts to different Factions to better their accounts, AoV had players move to Assassins of Valor (Now known as Assassins of VFF) and the Elite MF moved players to Legend of Bravo. But it's not that we ain't good enough we just lack power to complete Missions and goals, but one day hopefully we can make it back to where we came from

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I apologize for using. Not good enough ,
    Wrong choice of wording

The faction im in. Lost a few top players , We struggled to finish masters due to lack of folders. But we pulled together and did it. , i was top donater of 1400. Folders and i didnt even get all the indi units , but thats the way the cookie crumbles. Move on