Enough with trials already

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Enough with trials already

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Enough with trials already

Please enough with the quest trials. I really enjoyed when I could start a trial during a lull and leisurely finish it. Now I need to log in and spend considerable time each day for 5 days in row 3 times in the next 2 weeks!
    And all this just not to start behind for the conquest. Get back to some good ole fashion iltq and stop this insanity.
    Please

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    These trial quests seem to me to be because they have run out of ideas for ind quests. I too am very sick of them, they get old really quickly.

Post Count
    When trials were introduced, they were advertised as a way for us to be able to run a quick LTQ for a reward whenever we wanted to, for instance, when normal LTQs were finished or during Conquest events. Instead, they've become a replacement for LTQs and now everyone hates them.

Gree again demonstrates they have no idea what the players want.

Post Count
    Trials were different and 'fun' a month ago. Now they are plain boring and annoying. NEXT

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    what is the difference between hacking one monster in iLTQ or the other monster in trial? It is all the same to me, at least with trials we can pre-game the stage to our advantage. But GREE should put more variety and twists in the trials especially in the rewards, it would be nice to get a random/rare drop from the monsters too.

Post Count
    Speaking of trials, I've completed two gladiator trials and no orbs have dropped . No raid boss ??????
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Point I was trying to make was trials were a nice added plus for people. Start them when you want, earn some decent rewards. Now they are required or you will fall behind. A gift that was taken back.

Post Count
    i go with Fall behind..these quest were good to start with now just boring time consuming play...i dont even bother with them...especially now they stipulate you must do a Level 3 Quest !....why even have level 1 and 2 if thats the case !

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Good point Ratma! Lvl 1 and 2 have no benefit.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You all have to understand that the "goal" behind trials is to ensure players gain lots of XP and thus level up

1- prizes for daily trial is a material box
    2- prize for LTQ trial is a TEMP bonus only usefull during the war weekend

thus GREEd know players will try to complete them all to be able to score better points during war, and players will unwillingly gain XP and level up

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Trials is a trick to avoid creating new bug free quests. GREE never was able to do 2 bug free in a row.
    Now they do nothing, have no bugs and can fire people to make more money.
    The Red Baron TRB