Phoenix Tail (iOS) looking for more (Currently around T100)

Phoenix Tail is a Max level guild (75) with Maxed earth and wind, and 8% on others currently.

We have room for 12 more members currently, and would like to add firepower to make the push to Top 50. In the previous 3 raids we have finished above or right below Top 100.

No gemming required. We are quite active, however, and would like similarly minded people. Currently requiring at least Lvl 70, and at least be equipped with EB+ armor.

LINE is required as we use it for communication in wars and raids, and for friendly chat. Contribute gold when you have the opportunity, but if you are leveling armor, that is also acceptable.

If you would like to join, please contact dragonic1, mayorpatrick, or Sulli6911. Additionally, you can directly apply within game, as long as you reach the lvl 70 minimum requirement.

Live 2 play ios

LIVE 2 PLAY level 69 guild bonuses all at 8% with two at 9%. Looking for active members to fill our spots to make consistent top 50 runs weekly. Promotions are worked for and recognized. We are looking for level 90+ with aspirations on leveling to 100 soon. We have a solid core of senior leaders who coordinate events. LINE app is required. Gem spending and gold donations are not required but are useful during top runs. Also please have at least 2 epics. If interested shoot me a message on LINE my Id is Flex2909, please have screenshots of your knights handy thanks.

3 spots currently open now, we are running Top 100 for the most part now.

9% water now as well, with another upgrade coming this week to bring spirit or fire to 9%

Quick question

Hi there,

Just curious, which timezone/country is everyone in guild from?

Who do I contact to join?