What do you think about all these crates and chests for rewards?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you think about all these crates and chests for rewards?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

What do you think about all these crates and chests for rewards?

My guild mates and I are very disappointed with the random chance rewards. With only a 7% chance of a "rare" unit and a 64% chance of a common unit, these prizes are very disappointing.

I used to spend some extra gems on the last day to position myself for a better individual reward. The stats on those rewards weren't very good, but that all had a bonus attached. Now, who cares! No bonus, and probably a unit that doesn't make my army.

The last few hours of this war were pretty boring. No close races for rank, and no one caring about individual placement. This equals less gems spent. Good for us, bad for Gree!

If you're unhappy too, please post your comments here. Maybe Gree will notice and do something. They have been listening a bit better lately.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    It would also be helpful if they distributed the correct amount of Chests as described in the achievement of events. Also if the Individual weapons, armor, head, feet and artifact awards had a boost added to the unit/prize I think more people would take a run at those units.

Post Count
    It's kinda lame: ohh another 20k common unit

Post Count
    Chests would be ok if there were a (much) larger quantity of them earned. The individual rewards? One chest? Chance for a common piece of crap? I'll pass.

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Chest with items are nonsense, even if i got a rare mountain helm 62/43 (top 300) the helm was worse as the one i crafted shaman hood 66/54.
    Weapons and armor are much worse as i got free from mobs on normal maps.
    Means it was a waste of time and gems to become top 300 and this with a rare item.
    The bonus units in the past allowed depending if you ned attack or defense to do more ore less kills getting what you want.
    The Red Baron TRB

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    These are the worst rewards every. I suspect this is because they are running out ideas for quests.

Post Count
    this last cycle/war has been very disappointing and boring :/ not one quest was there a prize where I said "oooh! I better finish this quest!"

And now next war is Christmas weekend, Merry Christmas to all :/
    Kingdom Age:186-190-498

Firm believer that glitter and a good craft beer solves everything

New to Dragons Realm, be my friend: 644-156-209

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The prizes/rewards need to worth the effort put into them. If we can gird for equivalent/ better gear from maps, then something is not working right.
    The individual rewards cut off way to soon, you have taken goals away from free/low,light gem spenders.
    50k cp and I was no where close to receiveing a individual reward.
    Regarding the chances on the box for common/uncommon, and rare.. Think the odds should be altered a bit lower the common chance, and raise both uncommon and rare(10%or better on rare)
    Last edited by Valid or; 12-08-2014 at 06:52 PM.
    Daily player

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The boxes are not worth the effort spent to get them. Individual war ranking was a joke! 100k cps got me 3 deadwood crates! What a slap in the face!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Erageous View Post
    And now next war is Christmas weekend, Merry Christmas to all :/
    EPIC! Haha, then we finally find out who has no family or friends and are addicted to KA

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I absolutely hate the chests for the antiquary events, especially the rare units were impossible to get with the added randomness of the chests. If there was an alternative way to earn the units it would be ok but now it is just pure lottery, I even wonder if there was a single player who was lucky enough to finish the last antiquary event (the one with the 21 units to collect).

I think the chests and crate rewards are OK for intermediate rewards as long as the final reward is a good unit or item.

army units in chest are ok as long as the common are decent units, same level as what would be given out before.

I prefer items over units in chests, and as others have said before, the items should be better than what we can farm from the pve maps.

War rewards for individual rank are a joke. It is now only for prestige, the rewards can be ignored maybe that is a good thing?

Post Count
    I love these chests. Got powerful boots for my hero. Thanks gree !!!
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I don't like chest, rewards in general are mediocre and to much tapping.
    To much tapping is a buzzkill for fun playing

Post Count
    tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap ...boring boring boring boring..tap tap tap ...blah blah blah , same thing day in day out tap away your money and life, Gree need to revamp this game again, like bring back something worth playing for ...BD run !!! or something on the same lines....An Epic Dragoon unit...bring back the Dragoons !!!!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Gree, you are probably figuring out the prizes for the next war right now. PLEASE get rid of the chests and crates as individual rewards. We do not like them. In fact most of us hate them. And there were people who scored over 100k CP and didn't even get anything.
    Please stop driving people out of the game. Now is the time to change this.
    Purple Squirrel