Quote Originally Posted by psyconaz View Post
Are we going to receive a sorry package or anything for compensation for the people who are locked out?

Also can we have a list of what you will give us please?
I do not think that compensation package shall be issued for multiple reasons:
1. It will be hard to identify who was locked all this time, who was partially locked and who is just will be for a ride.
2. It will not be fair to other players who spent gold and time to get their prizes.
3. Relativity few people are locked and in case for example our faction we let most of them stay in faction and collect faction prizes so they missed just indies. So it will be even harder to differentiate.
4. However frustrating and annoying it was to be locked those folks did not spent a single bar of gold so they really did not lose financially.
So solution could be issue package to all MW players. It would be a good gesture but unless they are some tangible items like health or energy regen few stats boosting give aways are meaningless.
One thing I would suggest that people who were locked did not buy gold on sale and probably missed their bonuses. I would issue some sort mid term good gold sale and may be let folks who were locked receive bonuses in the middle of the months if they are been properly vetted.