DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Compensation Package???

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Can you let me know for what issue you are referring to, as there have been a couple "lockout" issue recently, including the one that continues to plague many iOS users. There was also the brief (2 hour) interruption on Android yesterday.
    With all due respect Clementine, the issues can be found on the tickets sent in from affected players. Of course there are those who are locked out or whose game crashes so often that one can’t even send in a ticket unless aware of the alternative link to send one. Not to mention as well those who are frustrated with the standard canned responses that they have given up sending in a ticket. My point is more needs to be done in a timely fashion collectively then addressing only those few that shout the loudest or happen to draw your attention. I know you are trying to help, so don’t take offence with this post.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Well, I can say that our Faction has been dealing with the "Lockout" situation but as for compensation, the most the can be expected is a Apology and a new update.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Update?so far that's just a rumor started by GREE.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    10 frontline units
    30 energy paks
    I unit 100,000A/D

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You forgot the slap in the face and the kick in the nuts.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Clementine....I believe there was a fix sent for the droid lockout yesterday. Tell the Devs good job getting that handled quick.
    My question is on the iOS lockout. Specifically themail good factions that are keeping all of their locked players in their lineup. This will be a another big issue as soon as Frontline and the next FLTQ begin.