Compensation Package???

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Compensation Package???

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Compensation Package???

I keep hearing people saying Gree is going to give compensation to those that have been locked out. As leader I've sent a ticket for those on my team that are locked out. I received a response back stating that "no compensation will be given for this issue."
    Can anyone tell me where Gree has said there will be compensation? Or is it just a wishful rumor that has spread?

Post Count
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...30#post1431230

that is the only answer I have seen is from. No mention of compensation, just a vague see what they can do...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aBigDek View Post
    I keep hearing people saying Gree is going to give compensation to those that have been locked out. As leader I've sent a ticket for those on my team that are locked out. I received a response back stating that "no compensation will be given for this issue."
    Can anyone tell me where Gree has said there will be compensation? Or is it just a wishful rumor that has spread?
    The players are upset. They are angry, irate, and fear the end. Players just want answers. The answers come without the results. Compensation, if it is offered won't satisfy the masses.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aBigDek View Post
    Can you let me know for what issue you are referring to, as there have been a couple "lockout" issue recently, including the one that continues to plague many iOS users. There was also the brief (2 hour) interruption on Android yesterday.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    From my perspective, it would be the iOS situation that is entering the fifth week for me.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Can you let me know for what issue you are referring to, as there have been a couple "lockout" issue recently, including the one that continues to plague many iOS users. There was also the brief (2 hour) interruption on Android yesterday.
    Clem we would like to know if you guys have prepared a sorry reward package like the last time and if so could we have a list like the last time it will rassure a couple players talking about the 5 week locked out

Post Count
    It's the link that Namshilah posted above. Sirius never really said one way or the other what this might be.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The link is about the android server down yesterday and its already solved

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by psyconaz View Post
    The link is about the android server down yesterday and its already solved
    I have had 5 weeks of ISSUES...now I cant log in at all for the last 4 days or so.

This is completely ridiculous.

I used to love playing this game....now I secretly hope the problems never get fixed

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    well....the android lockout hit us at then end of and fltq and made it so we where unable to finish the event. Saying that we were out for only 2 hours isn't a fair assement. We went into the game tried everything to get in on all devices. No luck. Found something on the forum that said their was and Issue. So we stopped. There was no ALARM to tell us the outage was over. When there is a planned outage and you know it is down from 2-5pm....you know to look at 5pm. This outage had folks not knowing when to look back...it was jus as soon as possible thus further impacting their inconvenience and also had them late to the pary for ILTQ. So just trying to brush it off as a SMALL 2 HOUR Outage....isn't fair. The outage was at the end of one event and the start of another.
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%
    Guild member increases + 40

The Fisher Clan (a private invite only faction for families)

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    With all due respect clementine. this is not to sound insulting. but your(brief(2 hour)) interruption on android yesterday couldnt of come at a worse time(ok maybe a couple times frames could of been worse such as final two hours of wd with your rank in question) that lil outage cost many their itlq final rewards and cost many that final temp bonus as well. SO I would appreciate any effort you might give forth to NOT minimize the impact these continued glitched have on YOUR players.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    iOS players have periodical interruptions for significant time.
    I personally re-install the game each two days. The game crash and following log out (cannot log in the game) are always in important moment. And the re-install with hard device restart is time consuming.
    All iOS members of my faction have the same issues and re-install the game constantly in this five weeks.
    Some compensation will be in place in current situation.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    iOS players have periodical interruptions for significant time.
    I personally re-install the game each two days. The game crash and following log out (cannot log in the game) are always in important moment. And the re-install with hard device restart is time consuming.
    All iOS members of my faction have the same issues and re-install the game constantly in this five weeks.
    Some compensation will be in place in current situation.
    I have re-installed numerous time and still can't get in at all. I'm luckier than some as at least my game was crashing every 2-3 minutes previously but could still get in but the past week or so nothing. It's not just me suffering but my faction (as it s with others) as this device cannot assist with bosses and it's our 2nd strongest account. Not to mention sitting on 150+ folders and not being able to do a cheap LTB and complete it for a change.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I also used plenty of gold to get to the last level of the iltq. About 5 hours before end I stopped and was going to use 5 hours worth of energy to finish it. But I couldn't. Could not connect. Emailed support and actually got a fast response saying
    "Please stay tuned, as soon as we have more information we'll provide you with an update regarding the time lost for the event."
    Well, im staying tuned and will stop as soon as they refund my gold or give me the final prize.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think the sad reality is that GREE will offer us either 1) a token or 2) nothing.

I've experienced GREE's "benevolence" during the last cycle. The Grim Harvest LTG Master event got stuck... we were at 16/20 of the Mater level. My faction easily completes the Master and Prestige events, but the system froze... we abandoned it and did the Prestige and Normal, sending dozens of tickets to GREE (from our 60 person faction).

GREE's response: We will reward those who finished the event by giving them the Speed Prize... Those who were not impacted got rewarded... those who were impacted got nothing.

Regarding our 30+ day forced absence, GREE will have no way to know who was effected, or who could have achieved what... so I suspect they are unlikely to give us the prizes we would have won.

Hopefully, GREE will identify each iOS user and give them all prizes available during the past 30 days or so.. including two level 10 buildings, simply to make up for the SNAFU we've had to deal with, though no fault of our own.
    Last edited by Ranger89; 12-08-2014 at 05:43 PM.