Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Can't argue

With 200,000 points an hour if he played 5-6 hours for 1.2m. Would love to know what normal peeps like us did in day 1. I did 21k. Leader does 200,000/hr. I have all L20 sr's no ur's. Joined a couple of months before the boost and the whole clampdown on the worthless gold keys.

No comment

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    You say he is "a real deal" - sounds like a real maniac! He needs to get a life. With players like him around Gree can afford to ignore the rest of us.
    Being a maniac for a week and win the top EPic unit isn't so bad. Now he is aiming for another one to upgrade his already unsurpassed epic unit.

No offense. Being a maniac is great...

Quote Originally Posted by WarZoneFare View Post
    Being a maniac for a week and win the top EPic unit isn't so bad. Now he is aiming for another one to upgrade his already unsurpassed epic unit.
    Am still however trying to understand how to get 200,000 points/ hr in the first 6 hours when the points are so low to start with. Over 3,000 points a minute? (Played 5-6 hours for over 1.2m points). No offense to anyone. This question is to owners of useless squads like mine or better... How many points were you at at end of day 1? Calling all better than average joe's...

This player is THE BEST in my alliance and I happen to know he has played about 5-6 hours straight with his extremely powerful squad (he was the winner of the last Boss event and was rewarded an Epic unit) before taking a break to catch up with his sleep. More importantly, he is spending!! He is a real deal.
    Hey I am an administrator for this games wiki and getting stats on that Epic tank would be awesome to put up on the wiki. Could you contact your friend and get a picture of the secondary stats (damage, range, fire rate....etc) and send them to me strikerusa1@gmail.com. Since he is on track to win the Epic again this week if he can get me the min stats that would be the best because with those I can calculate all the max stats too. That would be incredibly awesome and then the rest of us can know just how good that Epic unit is. I wouldn't mind level 20 and 30 stats either but the level 1 stats would be the best.

But does he have nothing else to do with his time? And how much is he spending? Is it really worth it, if, as you say, he already has an awesome squad?

I must confess that I myself was slightly addicted to this game for a while but Gree saved me by putting all the best stuff way out of my reach.

There are so many questions that need to be answered by himself. I just happen to be in the same alliance with him and we don't live across the street from each other. He has spent 8k in this game since June. Jk. Several hundreds, I guess.
    Last edited by WarZoneFare; 12-10-2014 at 02:09 AM.

Definitely worth it because he obviously wants more.

I think there is a way without going through me and u should know it.

I think there is a way without going through me and u should know it.
    Were you talking about my request? I have no idea of any method to contact someone not in your Alliance in game so if you could enlighten me that could be very useful to know.

Try SOCIAL and I believe alliance isn't the only option u are gonna get.

Yes there is Profile which is just my information. Then there is recruit where you can enter other's recruit codes. There is friend list where you can recruit friends and see their squads to fight them and none of those have a chat feature that I can see so I'm left with the same question of how can I ask him for the stats? Is there some chat feature I'm missing because the Alliance chat is the only one I am aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by Striker1111 View Post
    Yes there is Profile which is just my information. Then there is recruit where you can enter other's recruit codes. There is friend list where you can recruit friends and see their squads to fight them and none of those have a chat feature that I can see so I'm left with the same question of how can I ask him for the stats? Is there some chat feature I'm missing because the Alliance chat is the only one I am aware of.
    Striker try Group Me or Kakoa social sites for this, most are on Group Me here

I'll try that. I'm on Palringo which is what my Alliance uses to chat but I haven't checked any of the other social apps. Oh I never have mentioned that your profile pic is one of the best I've ever seen. I have to say it in my head in my best Arnold voice every time I see one of your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Striker1111 View Post
    I'll try that. I'm on Palringo which is what my Alliance uses to chat but I haven't checked any of the other social apps. Oh I never have mentioned that your profile pic is one of the best I've ever seen. I have to say it in my head in my best Arnold voice every time I see one of your posts.
    been useing that Picture for a few years now . used to get people saying same when i played KA, but better suited here for this game, might have been a premonition to have this ...hehe

True. If u want to chat with him then u have to join our alliance because we're not using other Apps for chatting. If u r reluctant to jump ship then request to be a friend to see his squad stat.