Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by WarZoneFare View Post
    True. If u want to chat with him then u have to join our alliance because we're not using other Apps for chatting. If u r reluctant to jump ship then request to be a friend to see his squad stat.
    But have you told us his username yet?

#1 on the leaderboard
    Last edited by WarZoneFare; 12-09-2014 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Striker1111 View Post
    I'll try that. I'm on Palringo which is what my Alliance uses to chat but I haven't checked any of the other social apps. Oh I never have mentioned that your profile pic is one of the best I've ever seen. I have to say it in my head in my best Arnold voice every time I see one of your posts.
    LOL exactly! Ahhnolds voice runs through my head too...

Already friends with him but you just see the overall stats and not the secondary stats like range and stuff. At least someone in our Alliance was given his Epic because I guess the guys in first were booted so they gave it to him without his knowledge so he gave me the range stats and stuff. I still could use the base stats though so I can calc the max stats and it would be nice if you could ask him if he would because he would probably be willing to help out. I'm definitely not jumping ship though because my alliance usually places at least in the top 5.

I hope he is reading this message board occasionally while busy earning points to maintain his #1 spot because the #2 isn't giving up. I don't think he will be willing to post the stat here for everyone's reference, either. U have to figure out a way to contact him through other channels. OK, would u like to post u r email address here so I can deliver the message.
    Last edited by WarZoneFare; 12-10-2014 at 11:35 AM.

strikerusa1@gmail.com. All we can do is try and hope for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by eagleProphet View Post
    Gree, whatever you do, PLEASE don't ever give away those useless UR Orontes units!!!
    😂 I wish!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WarZoneFare View Post
    I hope he is reading this message board occasionally while busy earning points to maintain his #1 spot because the #2 isn't giving up. I don't think he will be willing to post the stat here for everyone's reference, either. U have to figure out a way to contact him through other channels. OK, would u like to post u r email address here so I can deliver the message.
    Now if i could only get that name to equal me it would be great !....maybe in Australian it translates to Ratma2001...yes i think thats right! it should work..now wheres that Epic unit i had ......

Message has been delivered. This messenger just retired.

Thanks a lot! Would be awesome to have those stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Striker1111 View Post
    Thanks a lot! Would be awesome to have those stats.
    If you mean the maximum values for that Epic unit, they are giving those in the advert for the top prize in this Boss Event.

whats with the SPAM posts !!! ^^^

What the heck is this? Like I'm gonna click on that link. So tempting...

Lemme click!!! Please lemme click!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moonvil281lz View Post
    Link vào Happy8 mới nhất không bao giờ bị chặn

Đánh giá Happy8 - H8vn Tại: http://nhacaisomot.com
    says "happy8" on the link. Please, please let me click...

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    If you mean the maximum values for that Epic unit, they are giving those in the advert for the top prize in this Boss Event.
    I see those values but they are the overall averages. I want the base stats for level one on the damage, health, and armor because then with those I can calculate the max damage, health and armor. Just look at the infobox on the side of the page for this unit on the wiki and you will see what I'm trying to fill in http://league-of-war.wikia.com/wiki/The_Common_Interest.
    Last edited by Striker1111; 12-11-2014 at 06:18 AM.