Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Might of the worker as a reward??

GREE is this a cruel joke as a reward in the boss event? Do you not read this forum? We keep on mentioning the worthless units that we hate. Might of the worker is the worst unit ever! Why are you doing this? Why are you deliberately trying to sabotage our efforts in trying to enjoy this game? Amazing

True!! I've got 3 nukes n 1 might of worker... Worst part I got couple of them in the Gold chest. About time they get rid of these units!!

Yeah, I saw that last night and mentioned in my alliance chat that GREE must have read all our posts here.

There should be a campaign objective of getting this thing to fire - its near impossible! I tried once for a while and never could protect it long enough (without winning) for it to sit still and fire!

And after the boost, every L20 UR is WAY more powerful. Heck, even a L20 SR Comrade Zero is nearly as strong, at 1/4th the cost! Talk about a completely, totally, utterly useless unit...

I give up

Used 7 gold keys when there was a 25% so called scam of a better chance of getting sr and ur yesterday. 4 useless rare nukes and 3 useless rares. I give up.

This game rigged?

Less than 14 hours into the event and the leader has 1.2M points. about 90k points per hour playing 14 hours straight. Wow, this game rigged or gree making a ton of money from this 1 person alone buying that many morale boosters. Am I missing something?

It is true

Quote Originally Posted by Igiveup View Post
    Less than 14 hours into the event and the leader has 1.2M points. about 90k points per hour playing 14 hours straight. Wow, this game rigged or gree making a ton of money from this 1 person alone buying that many morale boosters. Am I missing something?
    This player is THE BEST in my alliance and I happen to know he has played about 5-6 hours straight with his extremely powerful squad (he was the winner of the last Boss event and was rewarded an Epic unit) before taking a break to catch up with his sleep. More importantly, he is spending!! He is a real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by CJCJ View Post
    Yeah, I saw that last night and mentioned in my alliance chat that GREE must have read all our posts here.
    Gree, whatever you do, PLEASE don't ever give away those useless UR Orontes units!!!

Hats off to him and your alliance

Quote Originally Posted by WarZoneFare View Post
    This player is THE BEST in my alliance and I happen to know he has played about 5-6 hours straight with his extremely powerful squad (he was the winner of the last Boss event and was rewarded an Epic unit) before taking a break to catch up with his sleep. More importantly, he is spending!! He is a real deal.
    Thanks. Good to know.

In the meanwhile...

I am going to build 6 level 50 might of the workers so I can have my base destroyed by a level 1 kopis before even 1 of these useless nukes gets deployed...

This would have to be the biggest SLAP in the FACE i have ever had with a Game !! Period !!
    Almost ALL have complained about The Might and World and what ever else name you want to call the Biggest piece of Cr@p in the game, and then you have it as a reward !! Are You Serious ??

Here's an Idea get rid of it before it gets rid of your players !

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    This would have to be the biggest SLAP in the FACE i have ever had with a Game !! Period !!
    Almost ALL have complained about The Might and World and what ever else name you want to call the Biggest piece of Cr@p in the game, and then you have it as a reward !! Are You Serious ??

I agree. The might of worker has become the laughing stock of the units. However, note that it doesn't matter what R unit you receive, they are all useless. Janissary vs Might of worker will just end up taking up space in your storage.

Btw, is Tadaaah off this forum? he/she mentioned last week that they got a different role at Gree. So does this mean that we are just venting to ourselves?

Does it matter?

All rare units are literally useless now and we're using them solely for training purpose these days anyway. All we care about should be if we will ever be rewarded for 4 SR and 2 UR units again for upcoming Boss event? I miss those days but I guess they're gone for good.
    Last edited by WarZoneFare; 12-08-2014 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eagleProphet View Post
    Gree, whatever you do, PLEASE don't ever give away those useless UR Orontes units!!!
    Yeah that Orontes has to be one of the most useless pieces of garbage they can come up with!!! Only thing worse I can think of is that new Epic tank unit I mean what were they thinking it's such a pushover
    Last edited by Striker1111; 12-08-2014 at 02:58 PM.

Orontes

Quote Originally Posted by Striker1111 View Post
    Yeah that Orontes has to be the most useless piece of garbage they can come up with!!!
    Do they even exist for sale? Try black market.

Quote Originally Posted by WarZoneFare View Post
    You say he is "a real deal" - sounds like a real maniac! He needs to get a life. With players like him around Gree can afford to ignore the rest of us.