Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Striker1111 View Post
    I see those values but they are the overall averages. I want the base stats for level one on the damage, health, and armor because then with those I can calculate the max damage, health and armor. Just look at the infobox on the side of the page for this unit on the wiki and you will see what I'm trying to fill in http://league-of-war.wikia.com/wiki/The_Common_Interest.
    Great job, Striker

Thanks! I still need to go through a ton of the units to update them after the unit stats boost but finding time is more difficult lately. The Epic though I am motivated to update that page as best I can.
    Last edited by Striker1111; 12-11-2014 at 10:14 AM.

Just opened a Silver Chest - got a Might of the Worker.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    But does he have nothing else to do with his time? And how much is he spending? Is it really worth it, if, as you say, he already has an awesome squad?

I must confess that I myself was slightly addicted to this game for a while but Gree saved me by putting all the best stuff way out of my reach.
    I work 12-14 hrs a day 6-7 days a week. Don't drink or use.. This is a outlet for me. I have spent about 14-1600 in a year played and built my units. Of the 14-16 hundred 800 of it has gone over the last three weeks to get the epic units.So yes you could say this is my vice. I havent spent every week I wait for the gold deals when I buy to make it go further

Quote Originally Posted by WitchKingAngmar View Post
    I work 12-14 hrs a day 6-7 days a week. Don't drink or use.. This is a outlet for me. I have spent about 14-1600 in a year played and built my units. Of the 14-16 hundred 800 of it has gone over the last three weeks to get the epic units.So yes you could say this is my vice. I havent spent every week I wait for the gold deals when I buy to make it go further
    Ok. Thanks for that. You have my respect. Good luck for your future efforts.

How did the 2nd place level 29 as of this morning get to level 141 a few hours later. And then be only 2 levels up at a 143 after 200,000 points with close to 3m in boss event points? I would love to know how to do that...

Quote Originally Posted by Igiveup View Post
    How did the 2nd place level 29 as of this morning get to level 141 a few hours later. And then be only 2 levels up at a 143 after 200,000 points with close to 3m in boss event points? I would love to know how to do that...
    See my thread "The Mystery Of The Leaderboards". A lot of very strange things going on there.

As I have said in other posts I did spend in these two boss battles my score average players normally can't do.. I knew the epic units would cost more than average tournaments.. The first 70 bosses fell from one section of a morale boost so they took about 23 boosts to do. There officers fell at ten x speed by end of the first 6 hrs I was at lvl150? The end of the first boss battle for the epic unit I stopped at lvl 371 no normal players are going to get that high. It can't be expected of anyone.. Durring these two boss events I spent 800 on the gold specials that's 31200 bars of gold.... Yes it's a lot used some of it in the war as I didn't think they would put another epic out so soon.. I also had the bonus sr unit from the start of both.. I have a idea for gree to level the field a bit. Have a real pvp battle.. Split by levels or streanth of units...1 cost for each bracket a flat fee then have unlimited morale.. So it isn't domniated by who can spend the most!! Say 50 for top bracket and 25 for lower bracket.. This would put some excitement back into the game. Have ur units as prizes for the top 20 of each bracket...

As I have said in other posts I did spend in these two boss battles my score average players normally can't do.. I knew the epic units would cost more than average tournaments.. The first 70 bosses fell from one section of a morale boost so they took about 23 boosts to do. There officers fell at ten x speed by end of the first 6 hrs I was at lvl150? The end of the first boss battle for the epic unit I stopped at lvl 371 no normal players are going to get that high. It can't be expected of anyone.. Durring these two boss events I spent 800 on the gold specials that's 31200 bars of gold.... Yes it's a lot used some of it in the war as I didn't think they would put another epic out so soon.. I also had the bonus sr unit from the start of both.. I have a idea for gree to level the field a bit. Have a real pvp battle.. Split by levels or streanth of units...1 cost for each bracket a flat fee then have unlimited morale.. So it isn't domniated by who can spend the most!! Say 50 for top bracket and 25 for lower bracket.. This would put some excitement back into the game. Have ur units as prizes for the top 20 of each bracket...
    So gree if your reading this it comes from the winner of the last two boss events.. Even if you would have 5000 of the players join in at a average of 40 you would still get 200,000$ plus keys also have a solo rewards section in it for keys and dr and ur units... I have read several threads. They all seem to say the same thing. I think this would put excitement back in the game for all and provide more UR units that everyone is basicly screaming for. Please take a close look at this you win and the players win... It would be good for the game. Again please consider this request from a player who has two epic units.. I hear the others needs

Sr. units not dr

So gree if your reading this it comes from the winner of the last two boss events.. Even if you would have 5000 of the players join in at a average of 40 you would still get 200,000$ plus keys also have a solo rewards section in it for keys and dr and ur units... I have read several threads. They all seem to say the same thing. I think this would put excitement back in the game for all and provide more UR units that everyone is basicly screaming for. Please take a close look at this you win and the players win... It would be good for the game. Again please consider this request from a player who has two epic units.. I hear the others needs
    Some good ideas there, but my suggestion is even simpler - allow us to buy specific units, everything up for sale, for Gold Bars or Game Dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    Some good ideas there, but my suggestion is even simpler - allow us to buy specific units, everything up for sale, for Gold Bars or Game Dollars.
    ++1000...and ten words