Thread: Looking for a new Syn

Lurker
    Post Count

Looking for a new Syn

Hello all.

I'm curently looking for a new Syn.

Some stuff about me:
    - I'm Euro and live in GMT.
    - Don't expect me to spend RL money buying gold. It won't happen.
    - I play mostly from 8AM to 2PM GMT then on and off until I go to bed or pass out.
    - I'm lvl 145 with 52mil attack and 45.5mil defense. I know it's not great but I believe it's good enough and I'm working on getting better.
    - My still curent Syn is awesome and made up of awesome people and leaders and I don't remember us being bellow top 250.

Thanks all for looking and have fun.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    HEy,

we are very interested to have you in our syn. We are the Naughty Things (top 400). We have a lot of fun in our adult chat rooms.
    We are very successful. We finished the Last 4 Sltq´s, All Epic bosses and Rb easy and normal with a lot time to farm for missing loot. We have 125 bonuses. We are seeking for players who want to help us pushing into the top 300. If you have groupme please let me know. I will put you into our recruiting room.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Join us

CHARLIE'S ANGELS 844-427-010 (Top500) is looking for some fresh new faces! We are looking for players who are consistently regular, active and participate well as a team. We require that you battle and donate daily if possible, but don't require set amounts or gold purchases, just consistency. We are social (using GroupMe), accomplished in-game and enjoy life as well as Crime City

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bone Breakers is looking for some active players we ranked 255 last wde and are getting stronger every day climbing higher every wde have active well mannered fun loving players who look out for one another and care for their team mates and are very helpful to each other and new recruits we have around 125 bonuses maybe more and try to get from 1 to 3 every 2 weeks at least come try us out 146-956-207 we use the LINE chat app and this is a must if you want in you can find me kilkennylad89 . Hope to see you soon :-)

Lurker
    Post Count
    join syndicate 580947668 , need strong friends.no stress free donate.