Day off per cycle poll. - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Should GReE give us a day or more per cycle off? (No goals faction or individual)

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

138 84.15%
  • No

26 15.85%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Day off per cycle poll.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    The next event scheduled to start will be Frontline and it will begin on Friday the 12th at 11am PST. There will be no new events before then.
    Yeah that's great, but the thread is about days off EVERY cycle. Feel free to comment in that one mate. But you did good getting on here and supporting the thread. Thank you

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Ok, I'm officially calling this one. The community wants at LEAST a day off per cycle. GReE let's see you listen to us as you have promised a hundred times in the last couple months to do. We need it, take advantage of it and use it to straighten yourselves out and help those of us who are suffering burnout. 85% is an overwhelming response. You have made many changes unilaterally against our wishes. Lets see at least this one get done in collaboration with us. Build some respect and trust, this is a chance for you guys to do just that.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    A day off is (no running events...faction or individual. No raid boss, no crates, no iltq fltq, no war, no frontline, no nothing except the basic in game goals). The day after war and a day in the middle of the cycle would be perfect.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Bumping this one to give our QA team the heads up that they need not be in a rush to release new events from the consumer end.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I would like 3-4 days off

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Can the sooks that want a day off please f... off and find a new game. All you do is whine. Really don't friggin play it then. We will. Your all annoying the ppl that want to play the game . No ones making you play
    . Put it down if its to much for you

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo 1st blood View Post
    Can the sooks that want a day off please f... off and find a new game. All you do is whine. Really don't friggin play it then. We will. Your all annoying the ppl that want to play the game . No ones making you play
    . Put it down if its to much for you
    It's about doing your part for the team, what you skip hurts your mates. It's a team game, all games have a half time, quarter time...what ever. You call people sooks but we are offering GReE a chance to reset their servers, test their bugs n glitches. In fact it is the most practical idea I've heard around here. I sure wasn't the first nor will I be the last to raise this beaut idea. A glitchy game is not fun for anybody, if you are happy with the rollout process you my friend are in the minute few who are.

Sooking is "give me gold for your GReE ups". I don't want gold, I want a glitch free game. Two paced, pay to complete or free play and keep pace by grinding it out. Bring back the days of old where it was a freemium game, rather than a pay to play auction house (that last bit is on the verge of sooking haha)
    Last edited by bam bam.; 12-31-2014 at 07:24 AM.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo 1st blood View Post
    Can the sooks that want a day off please f... off and find a new game. All you do is whine. Really don't friggin play it then. We will. Your all annoying the ppl that want to play the game. No ones making you play. Put it down if its to much for you
    So says the sook. Complaining about complaining is still....COMPLAINING.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I voted yes just for the simple reason of factions. Due to the U.S. holidays, and busy work schedule, I had to drop from my top 25 faction because I couldn't give the time needed to pull my own weight. The way the events are scheduled one after another, I couldn't properly contribute to help my faction sustain that level of competion.

Regardless of which way any of us vote, it IS a choice of play when you want to. The more you want to play, the better your faction is. I want to play in a top faction, but the event scheduling cuts into that choice. It's different for everyone, how often we wish to play. But if the schedule was a little demanding for the top factions, I'm sure Gree would notice a little more gold play from them, instead of retirements.

Banned
    Post Count
    I wouldn't mind 7 days off per month of any goals.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Given how they like to roll out new events just as the day ends going into weekends, they really shouldn't have anything going on weekends if they aren't willing to support it. If they are able to get a handle on the glitches, I'd be willing to change my stance on that. But until then, 8 days a month plus holidays sounds good to me.

Post Count
    Give us a like 2 weeks off between cycles. This way you can properly test for bugs and make sure the event works right and gives us a break from the last cycle. We can also spend time making upgrade, doing in-game stuff. As a matter of fact, release the new cycles LTB in that time so we can do something with the off time.

We all want some time off. Maybe 2 weeks is extreme but a week would be best.

Post Count
    I still remember when it was 2 weekends with no events and WD on the third weekend. There was one iLTQ, one FLTQ and one Epic Boss event each cycle. That was perfect for casual play, and if I'm not mistaken, Gree made more money from MW back then. One 3-5 day event per week, and a weekend event every 3rd weekend. Wayyyy better than 1 day off each 3 weeks.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    A day off any game is not good for business.

The company needs to have you (the customer) to come back as early and often as possible.

Scheduling days off is suicide.
    It encourages players to not login, do something else, or maybe event discover what that annoying ball of light outside the window is. Which is bad for business.

Regardless of this poll's results, Gree won't reduce the tempo, I'm sure they are looking at ways to increase it.

You want days off, skip iLTQs. Plenty of down time there.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You would think that, but like Kefa said, look at the cash MW brings in now vs. when there was more downtime and less events. It was substantially higher then.