Day off per cycle poll. - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Should GReE give us a day or more per cycle off? (No goals faction or individual)

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

138 84.15%
  • No

26 15.85%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Day off per cycle poll.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Belcher View Post
    Tired of seeing these polls! An absolute waste of time.Gree don't care what the masses want! But I guess it makes some feel better! Baaaaaaaahhhhhh
    Don't come to the community forum if you don't want to see people wasting their time haha. That's what we are all doing, including yourself haha. Yes many of our suggestions have been ignored for years but one or two have slipped through the net. We got inventory (still no in army but apparently in new update we will be able to sell units), slightly increased vaults (not that serious players care, but we got it), full assault was murdered (kinda), got rid of CJ (I actually didn't have a massive prob with him but community did). It's not a complete waste of time harping on about the same stuff, we get some stuff eventually. They are just slow learners

Post Count
    Apparently they listened. Next event now shows as starting on the 13th. Can a mod please confirm that there are no new events until then? Sweet!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Apparently they listened. Next event now shows as starting on the 13th. Can a mod please confirm that there are no new events until then? Sweet!
    Don't be counting chickens before they hatch. I will do a no pants dance if this happens. And i will kiss clemmy on the cheek. Nothing suss, jus a lil peck on the cheek as a thank you because I am a man capable of great humility and genuine earthiness.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    The next event scheduled to start will be Frontline and it will begin on Friday the 12th at 11am PST. There will be no new events before then.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    The next event scheduled to start will be Frontline and it will begin on Friday the 12th at 11am PST. There will be no new events before then.
    Woohoo. Bam bam, the stage is yours! I've got the popcorn ready.... ;-)
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This thread is so dumb, it's like agreeing to work overtime at work and then moaning that you don't have a day off, no one is forcing you

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Actually dan2407 your example is completely wrong.

Can you please name the players who agreed to nonstop events before they are pushed out each cycle ? Can you state the time when GREE asked us if we would like nonstop events ? No, didn't think so.

And Clementine your wrong, unless you don't class a lockbox event as an actual event that is.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Night & Day View Post
    And Clementine your wrong, unless you don't class a lockbox event as an actual event that is.
    The lockbox event has been going since yesterday at roughly 4pm PST, my statement is for NEW events as of when Danger Mouse posted.

Post Count

Can you please name the players who agreed to nonstop events before they are pushed out each cycle ? Can you state the time when GREE asked us if we would like nonstop events ? No, didn't think so.

And who cares about lockbox anyway?? Complete raffle that I play for free whenever I log in to collect, I certainly don't treat it as an event.

Thanks Clementine, please pass on our appreciation to the team and our sincere hope there will be more breaks in the schedule of events like this in the future.

Now Bam Bam, the music is playing and stage spotlit. Dance away dude!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Well actually I'm not wrong, if you participate in the event you are agreeing to play the game and can't complain about there being too many events , don't participate and you are not agreeing to play the event and can have a break. No one forces you to play

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It's a catch-22 all the way around and everyone knows it. But a 24 hour block once a week, as well as a 48 hour block once a month, would be quite helpful to all players as well as Gree. They could actually do some maintenance without interrupting anyone.
    Last edited by MW Flake; 12-10-2014 at 05:16 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    Well actually I'm not wrong, if you participate in the event you are agreeing to play the game and can't complain about there being too many events , don't participate and you are not agreeing to play the event and can have a break. No one forces you to play
    Well, actually, no. You're wrong. Peer pressure to support your faction forces many into slogging it out. Why do you think Gree set up factions in the first place?? If you want to be remotely competitive and reach a certain level in the game that doesn't leve you prey to all and sundry, then you need to be in a faction, which leaves everyone riddled with guilt or booted if they don't share the load. That's the entire purpose of factions - to keep you guilt ridden to anonymous strangers and spending because of peer pressure to keep up. Buy into that and you're tied to the grind stone. That's what gree wants. Try to consistently sit out events and see how long your faction mates want you around. Catch 22 for sure.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Actually you're still wrong dan2407. You're comparing a game to a real life situation IE work.

Yes you can decide to not to participate in an event but I wonder how your faction would feel about you sitting out a FLTQ ? I also wonder how your boss would fell about you not goin g to work because you don't want to ?

Clementine you are completely correct and I owe you an apology

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well, actually, no. You're wrong. Peer pressure to support your faction forces many into slogging it out. Why do you think Gree set up factions in the first place?? If you want to be remotely competitive and reach a certain level in the game that doesn't leve you prey to all and sundry, then you need to be in a faction, which leaves everyone riddled with guilt or booted if they don't share the load. That's the entire purpose of factions - to keep you guilt ridden to anonymous strangers and spending because of peer pressure to keep up. Buy into that and you're tied to the grind stone. That's what gree wants. Try to consistently sit out events and see how long your faction mates want you around. Catch 22 for sure.
    Well then maybe you should find a faction where they don't want to participate in every event like yourself

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    Well then maybe you should find a faction where they don't want to participate in every event like yourself
    Who said I havent? But, unlike some, I can argue the other side of the fence and see how they are affected by the structure of what has been set up to suck them in.
    -
    Agree completely with you MWFlake, gree also need the downtime to ensure events are rolled out sans glitches or crashes. The main reason the game has gone downhill of late is because Gree are trying and failing to meet the same relentless schedule. Take the foot off the gas and it'll be a much better product for all concerned.