Day off per cycle poll. - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Should GReE give us a day or more per cycle off? (No goals faction or individual)

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

138 84.15%
  • No

26 15.85%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Day off per cycle poll.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    1- We need an official word from the Devs regarding what is going on with the EPIC BOSS

as long as they do not state that EB is returning with NO change, then we have to assume they are working on a "revamp" Ebb in which case following KA experience, many players will have a couple of days off from gaming

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo 1st blood View Post
    Can the sooks that want a day off please f... off and find a new game. All you do is whine. Really don't friggin play it then. We will. Your all annoying the ppl that want to play the game . No ones making you play
    . Put it down if its to much for you
    Wow, member since 2013, 18 post to date and not a single word contributing to the forum, I am glad you are a quiet one

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    You would think that, but like Kefa said, look at the cash MW brings in now vs. when there was more downtime and less events. It was substantially higher then.
    With the introduction of Masters level on everything, and only having a glimpse of how many pts each individual put in WD in the Top 5 teams alone...

Gree is raking in the cash far more than before.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc9761 View Post
    With the introduction of Masters level on everything, and only having a glimpse of how many pts each individual put in WD in the Top 5 teams alone...

Gree is raking in the cash far more than before.
    actually I think top 5 are pretty much scoring the same (if not less) as usual
    Even last 7 day WD, sup on,y score 57m which is their normal, only ones that "rank up score" were warrior and ACE because ACE kept trying to get 2nd, until they finally gave up and the scores were pretty much frozen

Lurker
    Post Count
    A no vote. A day off would be nice every once and awhile but it will likely not be on a day that works around my schedule Plus if I have nothing to do but collect money when I log on then it all becomes boring and I move on. But they could limit us to one task at a time and I can pick my days off.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think Gree should only run LTQ's when they dont conflict with other major events like FL, WD, RB, etc. And since there will be fewer LTQ's they should make the prizes better. Or keep crappy prizes and we can take the time off if we choose.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I wouldn't believe this if I didn't see it for myself. People begging the makers of a game not to release content so that they can "take a break".?. LOL!!!!

Take responsibility for yourselves. You need a break? Take one! Someone gets stronger than you while you're gone? So what, it's a game. Your faction mad at you for not participating? Find a more relaxed faction.

You're not getting paid to play this game, nor or you receiving any monetary compensation for achieving any particular "rank".
    Relax, have fun.

"Play the game, don't let the game play you"
    -Some guy

Now let the hateful comments flow.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    No, no hateful comments for you my friend. You make some very valid points. But look at those numbers. It's nearly 85% asking for this. That's far too many to just ignore (although Gree absolutely will). If I told that much of my customer base to bugger off, I'd have been out of business long ago.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    No, no hateful comments for you my friend. You make some very valid points. But look at those numbers. It's nearly 85% asking for this. That's far too many to just ignore (although Gree absolutely will). If I told that much of my customer base to bugger off, I'd have been out of business long ago.
    So the majority of the people who responded to this poll have no self control. More reason to keep pushing out new events.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    That's a bit of a stretch I think. I myself vote yes, but by no means participate in all events. I would like to, but the pace has become more than a little insane. I THINK you will find most have followed the same route. And as many have said, and been saying since the second or third WD, the break is as much about Gree taking the downtime to keep things running SMOOTHLY. having that server downtime not be in the middle of a time sensitive event is yet an additional bonus. But while we are talking about self control, do you have so little that you will not find your way back if there isn't the constant running of 15 events at once? That you won't know what to do with yourself if there is nothing happening for a day or two a month?

Post Count
    These hangovers are killing me.
    I'm going to ask all the companies that produce alcoholic beverages to seize production and all stores that sell alcohol to stop selling. ....I need a break.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    So the majority of the people who responded to this poll have no self control. More reason to keep pushing out new events.
    Oh I have self control. I voted, on the forum and with my wallet. Most of the fun in this game is in the forum, watching gree roll out glitch after glitch. 'patience please we are trying our best' lol not that I've seen anyone around lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That's a fine idea. Morbo approves!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
    Oh I have self control. I voted, on the forum and with my wallet. Most of the fun in this game is in the forum, watching gree roll out glitch after glitch. 'patience please we are trying our best' lol not that I've seen anyone around lately.
    Sadly I agree.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Lmao. You guys that write in forums don even make up 5% of the ppl that play this game. Why on earth would they stop the events for you when there is 10's of thousands of players that want it kept going and will keep playing. All of you that want a break make me laugh. Your all to addicted to this game that you can't even put it down. You expect the makers to stop it for you. Rolflmao.