Day off per cycle poll.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Should GReE give us a day or more per cycle off? (No goals faction or individual)

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

138 84.15%
  • No

26 15.85%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Day off per cycle poll.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Day off per cycle poll.

As the title suggests should we have atleast a day with no goals (faction and individual) per cycle.

The poll is yes or no but feel free to discuss how long the break should be.

For me I would like 2 days a cycle with no goals. Just a chance to work on your base or take a couple mental health days. A day free of the tether between you and your device, right now you can put it down but you know you are falling behind those completing goals or you feel like you are letting your faction down.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It seems like there is usually a day or two each cycle which I already sort of "take off" by only logging in a couple times to collect money. Namely the third day of the 3 consecutive 1-day Indy LTQ's (like the one going on now) when it doesn't fall within Raid Boss. and there is usually a crate event that has 1 day that doesn't over lap an LTQ. But yeah, having a couple of set days where there is nothing to do but collect money from your base and maybe do some raiding if you feel like it would go a long way to pushing off burn out.
    SKILLZONE TOP 100
    773-520-110
    Always Recruiting

ALL FACTION BONUSES MAXED

GROUPME required

PM for more info or see our link on the Faction Recruiting Page

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's a game. I play it when I want not when it wants me to play. I take days off at a time. The game is still there when I get back (well most of the time).

Btw, I voted no because I like to have something to do when I log on. If it's boring, I go do something else.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vercingetorix View Post
    It's a game. I play it when I want not when it wants me to play. I take days off at a time. The game is still there when I get back (well most of the time).

Btw, I voted no because I like to have something to do when I log on. If it's boring, I go do something else.
    You still have something to do when you log on, your base always needs work, can raid and can get on and talk smack with your faction. Plus there are game goals too.

I just like the idea of detuning for a day or two and when you take those days off it doesn't cost you or your faction stats and boosts.

But if none of that stimulates you then fair enough mate.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I also think it would be a chance for GReE to work on some issues. Server maintenance and a chance to engage the community on the forums without us asking for them to fix issues with active events. Very rarely do we have an event run smoothly (ie. raid boss at the moment and lack of folders, peeps locked out which obviously is across all events). Would be nice to talk to them while they are not playing catchup.

Post Count
    Day after WD should be free of events. Day in mid cycle would be nice.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Day after WD should be free of events. Day in mid cycle would be nice.
    Haha, those were the two days I was thinking ~~~>fools never differ :P

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    Haha, those were the two days I was thinking ~~~>fools never differ :P
    I prefer to think of it as "Great Minds Think Alike"!! ;-))
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    Trouble is..... can you then imagine the flood of posts asking when exactly are all the events going to restart??

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Trouble is..... can you then imagine the flood of posts asking when exactly are all the events going to restart??
    Come on now, don't be like that. Haven't you heard, it's all going to be good from here on out. A mod/dev or 10 told me so

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I kicked the habit and play when I want; I help my faction on my own schedule. No slavery to groupme friends. I pity the fool who is a slave to minimum points from some remote taskmaster.

The reality check came long time ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yes but will never happen. They are still milking this game as much as they can. Until the new update that will ruin the game for long time players. Like they did with kingdom age...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Personally I take off all box events and iLTQ...I don't see the need for them to make days off when we as players should be able to do this for ourselves.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Because they know if the tapping stops at least for some it wont restart. So they have to keep them tapping.

Where are the mods when we actually need them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre View Post
    I kicked the habit and play when I want; I help my faction on my own schedule. No slavery to groupme friends. I pity the fool who is a slave to minimum points from some remote taskmaster.

The reality check came long time ago.
    Hats off to You good sir !

This Ios lockout detoxed me from habit by forcing me to tap masters and fight wd with only 3 accounts, all the while my whole faction went bust anyway ( fellow troopers on ipads ) ... in a way I should thank gree for getting Us all off this train, too ... hehe

Voted "no" .... play when You want to , don't be a slave to faction and grees cash cow . After taking a dive with lockout and devs still clueless to fix major issues preventing gold players from spending money - what makes You think they will conciously take away couple days of profits ?
    -Most of the arguments to which I am party fall somewhat short of being impressive, owning to the fact that neither I nor my opponent knows what we are talking about -