Heroic Quest- Mountain Chests not appropriately distributed!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heroic Quest- Mountain Chests not appropriately distributed!

Post Count

Heroic Quest- Mountain Chests not appropriately distributed!

Level 8 and 9 of the Heroic Guild Quest stated that 2 Mountain Chests would be distributed once the streak wins were completed and then 3 for level 9. On both occasions only 1 chest was distributed to our guild members!
    Gree please correct this error as soon as possible!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottthegreat View Post
    Level 8 and 9 of the Heroic Guild Quest stated that 2 Mountain Chests would be distributed once the streak wins were completed and then 3 for level 9. On both occasions only 1 chest was distributed to our guild members!
    So, each guild member has been shorted 3 Mountain Chests!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Yes this has happened to us also. Please fix before the collect 21 wrapper quests finished

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim View Post
    Yes this has happened to us also. Please fix before the collect 21 wrapper quests finished

Good luck with that!
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Same for my guild both heroic 8&9 just one chest!!!
    It's bad enough these awful prizes without the errors!

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Same happened with us and this is something to give us a chance to finish the wrapper quest for collecting units.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fromm View Post
    Same happened with us and this is something to give us a chance to finish the wrapper quest for collecting units.
    We only have 14 hours left to collect all of the units required for the Mountains of Blessing:Antiquary...when will Gree distribute the correct amount of Mountain Chests??

Post Count
    We only have 14 hours left to collect all of the units required for the Mountains of Blessing:Antiquary...when will Gree distribute the correct amount of Mountain Chests??
    Now we are down to less than 7 hours to the end of this event. Please distribute the appropriate guilds who completed the streak wins!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Yes this happened to everyone who got that streak and I hope as well as others Gree gives them out

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    While I am sure Gree will read this eventually,
    If you want to get gree's attention for something that needs help right away..the following procedure might work best,
    1) send ticket to gree
    2) post on the forum about the error, but make sure the title to the post is clear...huge bug with, or error with code, something that jumps out at them.
    3) jump up and down shouting at your device to be fixed, can include words to gree if you like (while gree can't hear this, it will make you feel better)
    4) get down on your knees and pray to your God for help, they say we always have his ear..so might help...
    5) count to 10, and if needed go back to step 3.
    Last edited by Valid or; 12-08-2014 at 05:30 PM.
    Daily player

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    So I got a response from Gree Player Support stating that this will be fixed in a future release. That has nothing to do with awarding me what I didn't get. So ermines I wonder if the emails are actually read...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fromm View Post
    So I got a response from Gree Player Support stating that this will be fixed in a future release. That has nothing to do with awarding me what I didn't get. So ermines I wonder if the emails are actually read...
    Given the volume they get, and from my experience with sending in tickets, is they skim read them.
    Daily player

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I also got a response along the lines of:

"This issue has been fixed and will be live in an upcoming release. I apologize for the delay, but we have to submit our fixes to Apple for review and that can take some time. Your continued patience and understanding is greatly appreciated."

It's utter BS, it doesn't even mean anything and it doesn't address the issue at all.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim View Post
    I also got a response along the lines of:

"This issue has been fixed and will be live in an upcoming release. I apologize for the delay, but we have to submit our fixes to Apple for review and that can take some time. Your continued patience and understanding is greatly appreciated."

It's utter BS, it doesn't even mean anything and it doesn't address the issue at all.
    That's what I got as well, and it is ridiculous. This company has the worst customer support I have ever seen.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Did anyone get this issue resolved?