DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannot Reach Server

Development Team
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Green123 View Post
    Gree. Please give us an update on what is going on.

Looking into it now.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamonds View Post
    Looking into it now.
    into what?
    Have you tried to turn it off and on again?

Post Count
    Now this is interesting, one of my droids is stuck on what might be a server push, not getting the no internet connection dialog. Hmmmm
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Grees 2nd time messing up while raid boss is going on , gree did you make your quota for gold sales my faction spends thousands of dollars every month , FIX OR refund , compensation, something has to be done. GO POKES

Post Count

when will the servers be back up Gree??????

So, I know there all down, but will gree tell us how long this will last..hopefully before end of todays event??

Lurker
    Post Count

droid

I am still locked out. How much longer?

Post Count
    The bigger question might be, is anybody home? Or did some figure now would be a nice time to load up the push for mW5? Oh the possibilities are indeed endless, sigh.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Post Count
    Hey Folks,

The team is well aware of the server issues being reported and they are working a quickly as they can to get this restored and taken care of.

I don't have an ETA just yet but I don't expect it to be long at all. As soon as I know more I'll update everyone.

Post Count
    Thank you and good luck.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey Folks,

The team is well aware of the server issues being reported and they are working a quickly as they can to get this restored and taken care of.

I don't have an ETA just yet but I don't expect it to be long at all. As soon as I know more I'll update everyone.
    Will it be before tomorrow? (I mean, do you even have someone on it right now for real?)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks Sirius

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And what of the ltq??, you going to **** us over because we wait to the last 2 hours to save gold.

Post Count
    How are they working quickly to fix the issue when no one at Greedy works on the weekends. How is this company so inept at producing a quality bug free game. I mean seriously, what the hell is wrong with your pathetic company. Why can't you put out a bug free playable game. Why is there always so many problems. Seriously, does gree just not care or worse the company is just inferior and incapable. Every time some gree employee comes on and says "we are aware of the issue and trying to resolve it" such as Sirius here. Stop having ****ing issues. Why is this so hard to do.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by interox View Post
    Give it up guys, no one is home at Gree. Another example of excellence from our friends at Gree. They don't give a hoot about customer satisfaction. Their response to these problems is a 7 day WD event - a thinly disguised attempt to make up lost revenue through a longer event.
    Lost revenue?? Due to ios being locked out android players have had to use more gold to cover comrades so their revenue didnt drop as much as you think

I am beginning to wonder if gree corporate has a rule about not being able to terminate games unless player participation drop below a certain level. In the recent ama they admitted this game has lasted longer then they expected. So maybe all these "errors" are just their way of chasing customers away so they reach the required lv and they **** it down. I mean seriously the amount of incompetence gree programmers have showed recently has to be intentional. NO ONE and I mean NO ONE would keep employees around that make those kind of mistakes repeadetly. I have personally put a ton of effort into getting folders and hitting rb bosses to make up for the ios users on my team unable to get in or not able to log in regularly. and now with this all that effort is wasted as I am locked out and the majority of my team is locked out cant finish last part of iltq and is costing us tons of progress in rb. I mean really gree???? and error like this tend to commonly happen on the weekends when gree aren't online. lol I smell a conspiracy
    Last edited by good gawd noooo; 12-07-2014 at 01:53 PM.

Post Count
    So in the event this is not going to be fixed before 3 PM, will we be compensated with the prizes from prestige? Also will be be compensated for units and money lost from not being able to collect our money buildings?