members can't log in to get folders

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: members can't log in to get folders

Post Count

members can't log in to get folders

We have active members that can't log in to play the ltq the ltq to get folders for us, which leaves us short our regular number of folders, since gree has passed out 100 folders for minor problems, they need to step up and give folders out again so we can at least have a chance of finishing masters, since the problem is known and aware by gree. if we buy folders we can't afford to defeat the bosses also, and since the problem is on gree side I would hope they would at least give us folders so we can use gold to take the bosses down that we need to finish masters

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If they are IOS guys, I can give you mw4.4.ipa to install if you figure it out. Pm me to talk about how to get it to you

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FromAfar View Post
    If they are IOS guys, I can give you mw4.4.ipa to install if you figure it out. Pm me to talk about how to get it to you
    that wont fix the month they haven't been able to log in or the fact they will have no folders to donate. My faction is also feeling the hurt as some of our strongest players are ios so takes a lot more for us to beat the bosses we use to fly threw. We are also short on folders even thou with my two ids I donated over 1500 personally. this also affected our ability in last war. But I don't think gree has any intention of trying to make things right for the teams left short handed by gree's error . They seem to be telling some that have been locked out a compensation package is waiting(prolly not as good as it sounds) but are making no offers for the teams left short handed on fltq's rb and all faction sided events for the last month. However if that file your talking about can help get some players back online that could at least help take out the bosses we are on.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FromAfar View Post
    Is it your back up? If so, it won't work unless you give up your apple ID.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    If I may point out, this lockout issue has been in effect for more than a full cycle, so blaming that for the lack of folders is not genuine. Last cycle folders could not be given away. Ultimately it is still grees issue for having a poor drop rate, but everyone that can't collect and donate them now couldn't for last RB either.